Where to go with life if you can’t find a relationship?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Honestly, a life with no relationship or family is not a life worth living for me, and if I can’t find a relationship then why should I do anything?

I will only do the bare minimum to survive and that should be good enough.

I literally don’t see the point in any type of success if you go home and don’t even have anyone to talk about it with or do it for.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, fuxkdakikez, Recessed Life and 5 others
Suicide for me. I’m 20 so I’m gonna spend the next 5 years trying. If I don’t have any prospect by 25 it’s over obviously. Then I will rope.

I already know this. So I will be comfortable with it by the time I need to do the deed.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Maalik, OGJBSLAYER and 2 others
Suicide for me. I’m 20 so I’m gonna spend the next 5 years trying. If I don’t have any prospect by 25 it’s over obviously. Then I will rope.

I already know this. So I will be comfortable with it by the time I need to do the deed.
I’m 23 soon to be 24. I have tried hundreds of times and actually had more opportunities to do that than many people, considering that I have/had a decent social circle with enough drinking and hanging out, but it never happened.

I understand why you may want to rope, I do too, but I can’t do it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 32410
Would you be happy with a loving family but 0 interaction with girls?

• Hmm...
Reactions: .*my*.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Gonthar and Deleted member 16275
Honestly, a life with no relationship or family is not a life worth living for me, and if I can’t find a relationship then why should I do anything?

I will only do the bare minimum to survive and that should be good enough.

I literally don’t see the point in any type of success if you go home and don’t even have anyone to talk about it with or do it for.
"Success" is an illusion. I have no interest in contributing to society.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 32410 and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Lefty Rankin
Why would I need interactions with girls if I’m married?
Family as in brother, mum, dad, grandpa. You're not married and you're like early 20s

• +1
Family as in brother, mum, dad, grandpa. You're not married and you're like early 20s
I couldn’t care less about that. I need my family not somebody else’s

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 16275
Suicide tbh, im trying too my hardest.

I really, really just want to be loved and be constantly reminded of it.

• +1
Suicide tbh, im trying too my hardest.

I really, really just want to be loved and be constantly reminded of it.
Women have no love to give. I just want some attention

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
its never to let to get arranged marriage in the slums of aleppo karim

i dont need family im gonna go with hookers

Thats a stupid mentality bruh. Life is more than kids and family JFL. Yea its nice, but there is more shit to do. Having kids is literally overrated af. It ties you down. You aren't free to do whatever you want. Find like something you are passionate about. Have a big social circle if possible and explore the world. Looksmax first ofc and look decent if not good, and just travel bro, make money. Invest in shit you want. What r u gonna do if your wife leaves you. That shit is so common. You can't find happiness in other people. Its nice having a partner who actually is on the same page as you. Not saying don't have kids. Have them, but its not an end all be all man. A relationship isn't going to fix your problems.

I couldn’t care less about that. I need my family not somebody else’s
Your parents love you the most, hopefully. Take care of them. Seriously a relationship ain't all that. you unironically have to a treat a woman like a real person and go along with their bs.

Your parents love you the most, hopefully. Take care of them. Seriously a relationship ain't all that. you unironically have to a treat a woman like a real person and go along with their bs.
Oh, you’re a redditor. Don’t worry I had my acclimating period here too

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Gus17
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

Mental Resignation.

If I'm alone by 25 I'll probably monkmaxx and live in a monastery

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature