Where to make friends?

RedKeyboard

RedKeyboard

Silver
See title.

Teen who's not in school, so no sports etc.

At the end of my rope right now, feel like its over trying to make friends tbh

How will I escape the rot life?

What about local gym classes?
266fba6f-bb01-4fd1-bc39-caa513416d65-lg.jpg

you have your friends here buddy boyo. wanna know a harsh reality for a subhuman like yourself? once you're done with hs, jfl @ making friends. doesn't happen, buddy boyo. co-workers are cope, classmates are cope. good luck ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
See title.

Teen who's not in school, so no sports etc.

At the end of my rope right now, feel like its over trying to make friends tbh

How will I escape the rot life?

What about local gym classes?
266fba6f-bb01-4fd1-bc39-caa513416d65-lg.jpg
best places to make friends:
- workplace (get a job)
- go to the gym
- play a team sport

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 685
you have your friends here buddy boyo. wanna know a harsh reality for a subhuman like yourself? once you're done with hs, jfl @ making friends. doesn't happen, buddy boyo. co-workers are cope, classmates are cope. good luck ngl.

I guess your right. At-least I'll always have you @itsoverbuddyboyo

When I'm sad at the gym I'll just imagine that your there with me.

d5omvkd-0e7b223a-636b-4359-a082-e63f07e22630.png

My bro, I blackpilled him on looks and now we shit talk ugly people we see

If you live in the U.S. and don't already have friends, then it's fucking over for you, buddy. It's all an act here. Nothing is real. People will stab you in the back when the opportunity to do so with social gains will appear. You will never experience true comradery and brotherhood in your life.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and itsoverbuddyboyo
It seems that my thoughts have merely been confirmed.

I guess its time to moneymax. Then I can help out the bros on here who have shown me kindness.

Year 2022 Looksmax.me Meetup Super Slay Season South America

south-america-continent-facts.jpg

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 685
Join a hobby or sport legit saved me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Join a hobby or sport legit saved me
I tried that, but people would completely ignore me and would I would get one-word answers from them. If a girl ignores you, then you're ugly, but what the fuck is going on when guys ignore you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and RedKeyboard
I tried that, but people would completely ignore me and would I would get one-word answers from them. If a girl ignores you, then you're ugly, but what the fuck is going on when guys ignore you?
You are new bro. If you joined newly then it takes some time to become comfortable with new people. Try to make small talk with them slowly and then start becoming close to them

You are new bro. If you joined newly then it takes some time to become comfortable with new people. Try to make small talk with them slowly and then start becoming close to them
It never goes beyond a small 5 minute or less small talk for me, while the others would keep talking to each other even after almost half a year of being with them

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Deleted member 1464
It never goes beyond a small 5 minute or less small talk for me, while the others would keep talking to each other even after almost half a year of being with them
Idk dude then. Have a good sense of humor bro so that you can make them laugh but don't try too hard. Also start complimenting them from time to time even if they are ugly

Idk dude then. Have a good sense of humor bro so that you can make them laugh but don't try too hard. Also start complimenting them from time to time even if they are ugly
I don't even know, dude. I'm such a fucking outcast in this country. I was a normie, as weird as I am, in my home country. Years of communism really fuck you up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, RedKeyboard and Deleted member 1560
In your imagination

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
I don't even know, dude. I'm such a fucking outcast in this country. I was a normie, as weird as I am, in my home country. Years of communism really fuck you up.
Sad shit bro

Legit bro

OnlyfeelathomeonLooksmaxcel

5ps973jop9u11.jpg

cant make legit friends past 17-18 sorry bro. i legit think this not putting u down or something.
military is possible, shit this is only real shot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and RedKeyboard
i just make up friends in my head that agree with me on everything and think im extremely alpha and intelligent

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
bro, its very difficult after high school tbh. Your 2nd best option is living on campus at university

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Deleted member 1464