Where to meet girls?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
It is difficult at school since pretty much every girl in my classes fall into 3 categories:

> I am not interested in
>is not interested in me
> I have already had a relationship with in the past

Where do you go looking for females outside of school and sports jfl

Care homes

Also graveyards if you’re into necrophilia. Need to do some physical labour though with digging and stuff but that’s good since frame and strength matters so it’s a +

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anticel, Deleted member 4430, Chadeep and 5 others
Care homes

Also graveyards if you’re into necrophilia. Need to do some physical labour though with digging and stuff but that’s good since frame and strength matters so it’s a +
So funny bro, hope it’s worth the few jfl reacts you’re gonna get

1EFB0057 B5F7 45BB B996 5FEF08636AF2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel, wernhervonbraun, Deleted member 15601 and 2 others
Social media, snapchat for me. I imagine IG is a lot easier if you actually put up some good pictures and shit, but I only use snap

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Kristin, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person
Obscure forums

if you're not nt with a nt friend group you need to get tiktok famous and find them online tbh

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Anchor_Ship
library if u want a virgin

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 17344, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Care homes

responses like this is what gives me my daily cage:lul:

Cold approaching

If you're under 18, you have school, social media, and social circle. That's it.

If you're struggling, it's because you're ugly and non-NT.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and lilhorizontal32
It is difficult at school since pretty much every girl in my classes fall into 3 categories:

> I am not interested in
>is not interested in me
> I have already had a relationship with in the past

Where do you go looking for females outside of school and sports jfl
tinder

If you're under 18, you have school, social media, and social circle. That's it.

If you're struggling, it's because you're ugly and non-NT.
what if ur out of school

Cold-approach (requires above-average looks and good social skills). Library (it also involves approaching), dancing class, language class, maybe a job where there are a lot of girls..

I happen to think sometimes that there are no specific venues to meet girls because at the end it's all about getting choosing signals from them and being at the right place at the right time. This is why there is nothing more important than being attractive in the first place.

When you are at the top of your looks, it's kinda like every venues or ways to meet girls would be easy. Conversely, when you lack good looks, everything would be doomed to failure.

I'm giving you ideas brother but even myself I've been struggling for years. I don't know what are your looks level but I'd suggest you to work and improve this area first and foremost before doing all of the above. Then you can play the game.

The game is hard and harder but you can make it with some effort.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Social media, snapchat for me. I imagine IG is a lot easier if you actually put up some good pictures and shit, but I only use snap
how do you meet people on snap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
how do you meet people on snap
You ask people to put your picture up on their story and tag you, and then you return them the favor sometime.

It’s a very known and popular thing in the snap community