Where to order Propranolol?

coolguy1

coolguy1

Kraken
Just got back from GP appointment and that stupid bitch told me to go to therapy and didnt want to give me meds. Anyone know where I can order propranolol to europe? Pm me pls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and white girls lover
Found a site but they only ship to the UK, brutal.

Just got back from GP appointment and that stupid bitch told me to go to therapy and didnt want to give me meds. Anyone know where I can order propranolol to europe? Pm me pls.
What do you use it for?

In general, you need indication for 2 things: arrhythmia AND/OR high blood pressure (y)

Sniff-in-cocaine-and-go-for-doc-examination-theory :feelshehe:

PS. Whatever u use it for, it has BRUTAL SIDES. Also, your erection becomes shit :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
try on darkweb markets

What do you use it for?

In general, you need indication for 2 things: arrhythmia AND/OR high blood pressure (y)

Sniff-in-cocaine-and-go-for-doc-examination-theory :feelshehe:

PS. Whatever u use it for, it has BRUTAL SIDES. Also, your erection becomes shit :feelsokman:
It's also prescribed for anxiety. Bro does it rlly fuck ur penis up?? Damn bro, but it's only when ur on it right?

Just found a website that ships almost everywhere lifefuel. But shipping is 25 euros, suifuel. PM me if u want the site.

It's also prescribed for anxiety. Bro does it rlly fuck ur penis up?? Damn bro, but it's only when ur on it right?
I suggest you buy something else for anxiety, go ask for the standard therapy: antidepressants.

Even benzodeazepines are better than beta blockers aka propranolol.

Let's start from the fact, that it does not do SHIT to your anxiety. It just prevents heart palpitations and heart racing during panic attacks if you have those.

And yes, your dick 100% will work worse after a while. It is reversible though. Try, maybe will be fine for you.
But I really disliked the effects of these pills. I took lisinopril for anxiety + blood pressure (milder alternative to propranolol), felt like I was going to drop every step i made. Lightheadedness. Also, erection felt way less :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
I suggest you buy something else for anxiety, go ask for the standard therapy: antidepressants.

Even benzodeazepines are better than beta blockers aka propranolol.

Let's start from the fact, that it does not do SHIT to your anxiety. It just prevents heart palpitations and heart racing during panic attacks if you have those.

And yes, your dick 100% will work worse after a while. It is reversible though. Try, maybe will be fine for you.
But I really disliked the effects of these pills. I took lisinopril for anxiety + blood pressure (milder alternative to propranolol), felt like I was going to drop every step i made. Lightheadedness. Also, erection felt way less :Comfy:
Damn bro that doesn't sound good. I still want to try it out but it's pretty expensive on the website I found, and shipping is 25 euros. Hmm I think I'll just add some other meds so shipping is worth it.

What was ur dose and did u take it everyday?

I don't want to go the SSRI route, that shit is not good for u. And I have tried benzos once and that was a kinda fucked experience. I thought I was sober then redosed two times and then had a pretty big blackout even though my friend told me that I seemed sober the whole time. Threw them away after that.

What was ur dose and did u take it everyday?
Yes everyday. I am telling you: i was taking lisinopril. It is from the same group as propranolol. So the dosages are different. But i also have propranolol in my fridge, which i never ever had to use cause lost weight.
I don't want to go the SSRI route, that shit is not good for u.
Dude, srsly, DO NOT DIAGNOSE YOURSELF. If SSRIs are used by everyone, they CANNOT BE POISON. Yeah, sure, every med has side effects.

You seriously gonna get propranolol online? You dumb or sth? This med is not steroids, where you can blast and get "great bicep vein". It is not even used for the indication you mentioned (anxiety) :ROFLMAO:

But right now, what you are trying to do, is to buy rat poison (propranolol) instead of chemotherapy (SSRI) to treat your metaphorical cancer (anxiety).
And I have tried benzos once and that was a kinda fucked experience. I thought I was sober then redosed two times and then had a pretty big blackout even though my friend told me that I seemed sober the whole time. Threw them away after that.
Try again. You overdosed or sth. The best drugs for anxiety. Though make you sleepy, but well worth if you do not need to sprint anywhere. I tried diazepam and phenazepam, both work like a charm. Should have tried Xanax though, people say its the best(y)

Yes everyday. I am telling you: i was taking lisinopril. It is from the same group as propranolol. So the dosages are different. But i also have propranolol in my fridge, which i never ever had to use cause lost weight.

Dude, srsly, DO NOT DIAGNOSE YOURSELF. If SSRIs are used by everyone, they CANNOT BE POISON. Yeah, sure, every med has side effects.

You seriously gonna get propranolol online? You dumb or sth? This med is not steroids, where you can blast and get "great bicep vein". It is not even used for the indication you mentioned (anxiety) :ROFLMAO:

But right now, what you are trying to do, is to buy rat poison (propranolol) instead of chemotherapy (SSRI) to treat your metaphorical cancer (anxiety).

Try again. You overdosed or sth. The best drugs for anxiety. Though make you sleepy, but well worth if you do not need to sprint anywhere. I tried diazepam and phenazepam, both work like a charm. Should have tried Xanax though, people say its the best(y)
you are literally a fucking jew. kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1 and Stopping@Nothing19
just buy it from a chemist, you don't know what is in the shit from the web especially when it's going systemic around your body

just buy it from a chemist, you don't know what is in the shit from the web especially when it's going systemic around your body
Went to another doctor and got a prescription 🙏🙏

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19