Where to purchase prescription anti-depressants such as Nardil, online without a script

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
Essentially the title, websites that sell prescription anti depressants without the need of a referral/script.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Pumanator and ChristianChad
Solution
P
Nardil, Parnate, and Marplan are the best anti-depressants ever created. SSRIs are purely anxiolytics despite what pharmaceutical companies would like you to think.

So good choice

And just go to a psychiatrist, and present some peer reviewed research and tell him you understand the drug and food interactions and that you'd like to be on the drug. Dr. Ken Gillman is an expert on psychopharm in general, and is also clinically experienced and really well published. So present his research and any psychiatrist worth their salt will write you a script for it. Don't try to get it off of some indian pharmaceutical company, the manufacturer really does matter and those are often low-grade manufacturers.
Why do u want ssri nigger kys

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and LightSkinNoob
just get a script brah no shame in it.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Nardil, Parnate, and Marplan are the best anti-depressants ever created. SSRIs are purely anxiolytics despite what pharmaceutical companies would like you to think.

So good choice

And just go to a psychiatrist, and present some peer reviewed research and tell him you understand the drug and food interactions and that you'd like to be on the drug. Dr. Ken Gillman is an expert on psychopharm in general, and is also clinically experienced and really well published. So present his research and any psychiatrist worth their salt will write you a script for it. Don't try to get it off of some indian pharmaceutical company, the manufacturer really does matter and those are often low-grade manufacturers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, ChristianChad, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Solution

So good choice

Thanks I’ll look into this, tried to avoid medication but nothing has worked and it’s starting to effect my personal life.

I agree that SSRIs should be avoided

• +1
Thanks I’ll look into this, tried to avoid medication but nothing has worked and it’s starting to effect my personal life.

I agree that SSRIs should be avoided
Depression is unpredictable (may resolve quickly and without intervention, may be related to recent life events, may become worse quickly) and almost like a optic neuritis in the sense that your vision can slowly evaporate, barely enough for you to notice and then all of a sudden you can't see anymore. If it's affecting your functional capacity in any way that is usually the point where any doc will recommend meds.

And don't be afraid of meds. The idea that meds aren't helpful for depressives is based on meta-analyses with huge sample sizes but unspecific criteria and poor clinical judgement attached to them. In other words, a label of depression is based on a questionnaire and a score, and all of these people who fit the "criteria" are entered into the study and given treatment. Thus, no causal agent is given or addressed, just the symptom of "Depression." So it's no surprise that the treatments don't work, because many of these so-called depressives are depressed because of the things going on in there life. Of course medications isn't going to fix these people Medicine aims to treat causes, and best treatments treat causes not symptoms. Depression is often secondary to other causes and it's worth addressing the potential secondary causes for the depression. BUT depression is so clinically disabling that medication is an important and (imo) a necessary part of treatment for any depressive.

Which leads me to say that it's important to do some soul searching, and see if they're aren't secondary causes for your depression. If there are, address those while you're starting medication. If it's a pure "biological" depression then meds are great. Also, do some simple CBT, and try to regulate your schedule and substance use

Best of luck!

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and LightSkinNoob
Depression is unpredictable (may resolve quickly and without intervention, may be related to recent life events, may become worse quickly) and almost like a optic neuritis in the sense that your vision can slowly evaporate, barely enough for you to notice and then all of a sudden you can't see anymore. If it's affecting your functional capacity in any way that is usually the point where any doc will recommend meds.

And don't be afraid of meds. The idea that meds aren't helpful for depressives is based on meta-analyses with huge sample sizes but unspecific criteria and poor clinical judgement attached to them. In other words, a label of depression is based on a questionnaire and a score, and all of these people who fit the "criteria" are entered into the study and given treatment. Thus, no causal agent is given or addressed, just the symptom of "Depression." So it's no surprise that the treatments don't work, because many of these so-called depressives are depressed because of the things going on in there life. Of course medications isn't going to fix these people Medicine aims to treat causes, and best treatments treat causes not symptoms. Depression is often secondary to other causes and it's worth addressing the potential secondary causes for the depression. BUT depression is so clinically disabling that medication is an important and (imo) a necessary part of treatment for any depressive.

Which leads me to say that it's important to do some soul searching, and see if they're aren't secondary causes for your depression. If there are, address those while you're starting medication. If it's a pure "biological" depression then meds are great. Also, do some simple CBT, and try to regulate your schedule and substance use

Best of luck!
Wow interesting response,

Growing up I was always a firm believer that depression was make believe and non existent, however as I improved myself and achieved many relatively respectable things (graduating highschool with the highest GPA in my year, admitted into best university, getting promoted at work due to the fact the management liked me - this was big as I have autism, having good friends, being invited to big parties, VIP for free at the biggest clubs) I can’t get over the fact I’m can’t get 4+/10 women despite softmaxxing to the max.

I want to use medication to stay on the right track until I’ve surgerymaxxed.

*typing furiously* u don't understand, I'm literally SOOOO autistic tee-hee

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Why? You acted eccentrically?
I was diagnosed at 5, was in a remedial class between ages 6-10, then they dumped me with the regular kids where I got outcasted pretty much instantly. My autism predisposes me to neuroticism, I was pretty much a spergy bully to other kids. I’m not sure how I got diagnosed, I think it was after multiple negative altercations in daycare when I was 5<

• +1
Essentially the title, websites that sell prescription anti depressants without the need of a referral/script.
Think twice about it. Those drugs will most likely destroy your psyche. Small chance of them kickstarting you into a better life but if you stay too long on them you gonna die in a couple of years down the road.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and LightSkinNoob

So good choice

Indeed!

Although I would include Clomipramine when compiling a list of best antidepressants. It's on par with Parnate and Nardil. Very Strong monoamine reuptake inhibitor and also influences other stuff too (5HT2 receptors, fatty tissue in brain, etc.)

Combo treatment, e.g. Sertraline + Nortriptyline, can also bei quite good... :what: