Where to undergo PFL-Widening procedure.

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
I have recently discovered i have been cursed with narrow PFL. This, in combination with a wide IPD gives me a much too wide set eye look.

Through some morphing i have discovered a wider PFL not only makes my eyes individually more aesthetically pleasing, but also harmonizes the face and mitigates the uncanny eye distance, the eyes now being the ideal 1 eye length apart.

Could someone please link some procedures that would enlarge the PFL as shown above. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, casadebanho and Deleted member
bro your main problem is your lack of bonemass in your lower third, stop obsessing over other minor flaws with that microscopic chin

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Preoximerianas
bro your main problem is your lack of bonemass in your lower third, stop obsessing over other minor flaws with that microscopic chin
literally lower third mogged you to gandy already by the age of 9

it's called bloat nigga stop this autism muh ''microscopic chin'' when my chin is literally bigger than your dick cage tbh

there's barely any change

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno, volcelfatcel and StrangerDanger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, JosephGarrot123, Lars and 2 others
Yet the harmony is improved so much.

Millimetres bro
I dont see much of a difference, barely 0.1 psl improvement
must be because its your own face

I dont see much of a difference, barely 0.1 psl improvement
must be because its your own face
lol

why does it even matter bruh, ascension = ascension

this way y'all will stfu about muh ipd because the after is literally exactly 1 eye distance apart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and StrangerDanger
lol

why does it even matter bruh, ascension = ascension

this way y'all will stfu about muh ipd because the after is literally exactly 1 eye distance apart
indeed
don't listen to haters here
they're jealous you mog.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and StrangerDanger
literally lower third mogged you to gandy already by the age of 9
View attachment 1376506

it's called bloat nigga stop this autism muh ''microscopic chin'' when my chin is literally bigger than your dick cage tbh
bro why are you having another narcy episode, your skull obviously below average in overall size

maybe you're just trolling idk

it's true rody you need genio and lower lip reduction to fix lower third

it's true rody you need genio and lower lip reduction to fix lower third
THIS NIGGA SAID LOWER LIP REDUCTION...

GENIO LMFAO

absolutely clueless, another late 2020cel sperge session again

• Ugh..
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
which one is the before?

I have recently discovered i have been cursed with narrow PFL. This, in combination with a wide IPD gives me a much too wide set eye look.

Through some morphing i have discovered a wider PFL not only makes my eyes individually more aesthetically pleasing, but also harmonizes the face and mitigates the uncanny eye distance, the eyes now being the ideal 1 eye length apart.

View attachment 1375508View attachment 1375506

Could someone please link some procedures that would enlarge the PFL as shown above. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Orbital box osteononom. You don’t need more pfl jfl

Thanks
We have literally same IPD and PFL, I dont wanna post my face here but our eye areas are very similar

If you find out who performs that surgery in Europle please tell me bro

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Orbital box osteononom. You don’t need more pfl jfl
Dude the last time you did anything surgical they turned you into an orc, and you still think you should be giving out advice?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Titbot
0 difference in RL

Milimetres of bone, stop coping.
Just go between the two pictures really fast
literally zero difference, but you're not getting surgery anyway

don't think there's such a thing.

Thanks
The tripod osteotomy, or facial tripartite when done on both sides, is what most people need for wider orbits.

However in your case you could have a a medial orbital wall translocation.

100F893A 9884 4D56 8C76 D923D5EFCCD7

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wannabel00ksmaxxer, Deleted member 18439, Cardiologyscribe and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Just go between the two pictures really fast
literally zero difference, but you're not getting surgery anyway
There is a difference lol you are simply blind

Thanks
Legit makes no diff. Dont waste your money and time

Unironically at Giant Implants of SEA

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member

Thanks
what is your pfl