where will avg height stop?

onnysk

onnysk

Kraken
seems like it peaked at 6'1, and doubt it will go higher due to peak nutrition. If anything maybe it will go lower due to sedentary lifestyle?

Then how the fuck am I only 5'11wtf. I heightmog most guys I meet irl I swear.

It won’t go any higher till our bones and nervous system evolves to support our height growth

Average height in the US is 5’9 barefoot, there was a study done of 5k young white males and that’s what they got, jfl at the “average height is 6’0” meme

5'9/5'10 is average, but average is simply not good enough these days.

• +1
Reactions: JimJones, FatmanO, Heirio and 1 other person
I would still pick 8x6 cock and avg height over tall and avg dick.

Problem is I have neither

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

2020 average height is 7ft 3.

Everyone I've seen in California is at least 5 10 idk how it keeps dropping by 1 inch every 5 years fockin manlets

Everyone I've seen in California is at least 5 10 idk how it keeps dropping by 1 inch every 5 years fockin manlets
Cuz of all the illegal short immagrants coming in and getting asylum and that reduces the average

It's plateauing in White Europeans and Americans. The average height of countries in these continents is now actually going down due to an influx of non-Whites. Also, in the modern Western system, breeding among people with good genetic quality is discouraged, whereas breeding among people of low genetic quality is encouraged. I wouldn't be surprised if the genetic potential for height has gone down and is continuing to go down.

It's plateauing in White Europeans and Americans. The average height of countries in these continents is now actually going down due to an influx of non-Whites. Also, in the modern Western system, breeding among people with good genetic quality is discouraged, whereas breeding among people of low genetic quality is encouraged. I wouldn't be surprised if the genetic potential for height has gone down and is continuing to go down.
That's good. In modern society, there are fewer practical benefits of greater stature. On the other hand, you get back problems, knee problems, increased cancer risk, etc.

depends on how many people have tip top nutrition growing up and how many children of tall people are made in the future

depends on how many people have tip top nutrition growing up and how many children of tall people are made in the future
my mum and dad are both around 5'9 and im 6'4.How is that possible ?

Depends on race mixing. If short women give birth to more children, which is likely since tall women have alpha characteristics and focus on career, the average won't get so much higher.
If women become so hypergamous they only breed with 6'3+ guys, which is very likely, the average will increase and stop at around 6'3.

the average actually lowered this generation.