Where would I benefit the most from getting fillers?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
Title, I have been told fillers are an extremely quick looksmax that can ascend most people almost an entire point, now what I was wondering is where would you suggest the best places to inject fillers into?

(Ignore the hair Ik its fucked)

How many ml do you guys recommend and what areas?

Also what type of fillers do you recommend, HA (I have heard this recommended alot)?
Can fillers be easily removed before surgeries?
How often do fillers mitigate and can mitigate fillers be dissolved?
How often do fillers need to be topped up?
How long do fillers last?
Does fillers use over long time damage skin or stretch the skin?

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
Wider chin yakhi. Btw you look like a naughty boy 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

• Woah
Reactions: Nims
Where would the most beneficial places be I suppose my UEE would be the first area to target its a little hard to see here as I am slightly squinting but it is noticeable sometimes.

Also maybe zygos I do plan on expanding my zygo bones as they are tiny atm, due to my maxilia being small (getting expanded in a few months already in talks with surgeon). I think more dominenet zygos would look good tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, rand anon and Nims
You are so lean and have upper tier bones, that I can't see any other benefit of radiesse, profhilo etc. fillers than undereye or cheekbones. Even then, you don't need them.

With a wider frame you would be easily psl 5.5-6 which is very rare irl
You don't even have facial failos to fix (protruding ears are debatable). I'd focus on body if I had those features.

Last edited:
  • Love it
No, waste of money, as it gradually fades over time. The best way is to get them dissolved them and re-fill them every year, but it would cost a lot in the long-term.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Nims
You don't even have facial failos to fix (protruding ears are debatable). I'd focus on body if I had those features.
I was thinking about fixing them tbh its a cheap af surgery, but going to wait till after I move my maxilia as I think its deviated a smidge which is making my ears not level so want to fix that first.

Basically, you want other people to design your face?

Do you not know what you want for your looks? I think that as a man, you should know what you want. To me, you look like a good looking guy who needs nothing done.

• +1
Stop squinting like an aspie
filler can only be dissolved if its hyaluronic acid based
other ones you are SOL if it migrates

• +1