• High-tier normie

• Chadlite

• Chad

• Gigachad

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
probably the eye area

chad aka 7 psl doesn't exist irl as far as i Can tell.
Yeah, my idea of chad is basically Tyler Maher tier

20181031_06050228_M.JPG

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
More chad than chadlite to me. Depends of height and being muscular too.
for me chad is like somebody like the top mm that's why.

but if he gymax and do little surgeries he will probably be the "gigachad" in the eyes of normies.
Yeah, my idea of chad is basically Tyler Maher tier

20181031_06050228_M.JPG
not reachable irl that's why i can't give a psl rating of "chad".
the best one can reach without beeing a well known male model is high tier chadlite

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks
i am a giga chad

• JFL
Same.
With his face, I would have been a legend. But I nevertheless alreadu fucked the Stacies of HS and College so that's non relevant.
Still, huge advantage in day-to-day life.

• +1
what level Is Sean O pry?

Same.
With his face, I would have been a legend. But I nevertheless alreadu fucked the Stacies of HS and College so that's non relevant.
Still, huge advantage in day-to-day life.
halo effect would be insane.
what level I Sean O pry?
chad tier : 7+psl at least

• +1
Reactions: Usum
stop raising males votes, zero is nothing special. he can get an average looking gf at most

• +1
for me chad is like somebody like the top mm that's why.

but if he gymax and do little surgeries he will probably be the "gigachad" in the eyes of normies.

not reachable irl that's why i can't give a psl rating of "chad".
the best one can reach without beeing a well known male model is high tier chadlite
True. There is probably only one legit model tier I have seen this year, I don't think he had Balkan ancestry though

He is quite close to Thom strijd

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f394d38734676315778502d5130413d3d2d3539313134313232322e313533393562393864356263633036633834353234343035363633382e6a7067

Difference is shorter midface, wider mouth, longer pfl, and a more masc jaw

• Woah
he's like 6'1" and skinny afaik
6'1 is optimal contrary to what most delusional virgins think here.
Skinny can become somewhat muscular / jacked easily.
Chad status can be achieved in one year.
Then, it's behavior.

• +1
low tier normie to high tier, depends on how good my skin is at the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
True. There is probably only one legit model tier I have seen this year, I don't think he had Balkan ancestry though

He is quite close to Thom strijd

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f394d38734676315778502d5130413d3d2d3539313134313232322e313533393562393864356263633036633834353234343035363633382e6a7067
in my whole uni of 40k THERE IS NOT ANY LEGIT CHAD so i'm Really thinking that 7+psl is like 1 in a million
6'1 is optimal contrary to what most delusional virgins think here.
Skinny can become somewhat muscular / jacked easily.
Chad status can be achieved in one year.
Then, it's behavior.
6'1 is nice for sure. above 6'3 where we live it's too much anyway

in my whole uni of 40k THERE IS NOT ANY LEGIT CHAD so i'm Real thinking that 7+psl is like 1 in a million

6'1 is nice for sure. above 6'3 where we live it's toi much anyway
there are, you just don't understand how to rate

• +1
there are, you just don't understand how to rate
Come and you'll see.
or i'm probably too harsh to rate.
fact is even ugly guys and most of them get laid so psl is exagerated

in my whole uni of 40k THERE IS NOT ANY LEGIT CHAD so i'm Really thinking that 7+psl is like 1 in a million

6'1 is nice for sure. above 6'3 where we live it's toi much anyway
Ha that's insane, are you French?

• +1
Come and you'll see.
i dont need to go and see

i just have an understanding that you have 0 understanding on how to rate properly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3043
which psl would you give to the Guy in my avi ?
i don't give a fuck. would need a lot more info

see him in motion, height, frame and what location he's set in

• +1
i don't give a fuck. would need a lot more info

see him in motion, height, frame and what location he's set in
you can see in most movies or TV show but let me show you one.

why location is important ?
here you go. not a good video but it's fine to see in motion i believe.

@cocainecowboy

@oldcell

Last edited:
you can see in most movies or TV show but let me show you one.

why location is important ?
because i dont care about autistic PSL standards. all that matters is how women respond in given location

analyzing "PSL" numbers to like decimal fractions based on 2D images with set lightning expecting to turn into IRL results is extremely fucking autistc, and pretty fucking gay to be honest

the guy in your avi likely is a very good looking man, but i have a feeling you're gonna start telling me he mogs chico, opry and other male models as a part of your indian ethnic coping and you're gonna give me a ramble about harmony and coloring and other things, which I have 0 interest to read, so just save yourself the time

• +1
because i dont care about autistic PSL standards. all that matters is how women respond in given location

analyzing "PSL" numbers to like decimal fractions based on 2D images with set lightning expecting to turn into IRL results is extremely fucking autistc, and pretty fucking gay to be honest
i agree defo with that part. nothing to say more.
but i have a feeling you're gonna start telling me he mogs chico, opry and other male models as a part of your indian ethnic coping and you're gonna give me a ramble about harmony and coloring and other things, which I have 0 interest to read, so just save yourself the time
no. actually what i believe is that most worshipped male models in these autistic forums are overated.
but not making any comparizon with my avi though.

Last edited:
no. actually what i believe is that most idolatred male model in these autistic forums are overated.
but not making any comparizon with my avi though.
didn't read shitskin hindu coping

few days pass by you're gonna start telling me hrithik roshan is the one of the most handsome man in the world like @Pex1992

• JFL
didn't read shitskin hindu coping

few days pass by you're gonna start telling me hrithik roshan is the one of the most handsome man in the world like @Pex1992

View attachment 136499
jfl he is at best 6 psl. don't assimilate me with this hindu Cope and take frontally the truth
when you believe that prime Delon could get less attention than prime Chico then you'r coping hard.

but muh he has cuck eyes jfl.
according to psl, at their prime he gets mogged so hard by Chico . but in the eyes of women it's defo not the case.
and you claim to rate people in the same way as women will do and not according to psl standards, so one has to take his conclusions.

Last edited:
@streege
I will gymmaxx, thank you.
And I do believe chad level exists, although I've never seen it either. Becoming it would be the dream though.

@wellthatsucks
I'm 6'1 barefoot but I wear Air Force and shoe lifts turning me into 6'3.5. Bideltoid no clue, I believe my frame is dead normal for my height. Not really socially inhibited, I've got groups of NT friends, but sometimes in clubs I don't feel like approaching.
Based choice on Tyler Maher btw.

@Usum
Thanks. Height is 6'1 barefoot and 6'3.5 shoes (= what others know of me). Frame is average, body is naturally mesomorphic, but I'm pretty skinny.
I don't know what's the ideal height but I like being the tallest in the room, which doesn't happen very often as 6'1.
How would you become a legend though?

@cocainecowboy
I cheat to 6'3.5. Worth it.
(third time I've said it lol)

Somewhere inbetween trucel and incel

@Usum
How would you become a legend though?

All females become wet around and don't see other men. Approaches, etc.
You fucked only some of the best stacies and rejected others' oneitis. You can fuck cucks' oneitis and rejects them when used. They'll be happy to get the scraps and "save" her.
All males hate you. Literally. Some fake friendship...
You are shamed by cucks and rejected females.

Believe me, you have almost no friends.
Even your oldest best friends will go against you... saying you are a "bad guy" to your current one... that you fuck other girls on the side (don't you ?)... trying to get her etc.
Most of my "friends" did that.

When pussy is at stake, men are able of the worst things. Your female's "friends" are just waiting for an opportunity. They'll make you the bad guy when possible.
This is how you know your real friends. Maybe 1 or 2 at best.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
I’m not posting my pics in psl community so this is just based on my life experience/ dating history.

I’d say I’m somewhere between high tier normie and chadlite: I can fairly easily get into non betabuxxing LTR with average looking women despite being non NT/socially retarded. Quite a few low value women would orbit me. I have some good traits that people compliment on, but overall I lack the harmony to be a true chad.

If I had:
Less masculine eyes + less masculine zygos

or

More masculine jaw

I might become a chad.
chad under fat,
gigachad before age 20

yes, im telling the truth
now stop coping

Hitler would've gassed us tbh.

Rent. Free. :D

Yeah you won’t be gigachad, but also ignore the guy showing you around to girls, he’s prob on the spectrum

truecel in every aspect, especially the dick

I can be a Chadlite when I add on 15 pounds of muscle and fix my eyebags probably.

Mid tier normie but with bigger skull and chin would be chadlite.

should be balkan option under truecell

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Peachy and Deleted member 3043
human if I get lefort 3

I'm not a normie. I'm the exact opposite of that. I wear all black which isn't normie.

When I squint and my hair is good I can go from truecel to chadlite
Shit's crazy

I've been cold approached by multiple JBs before so I have to at least be Chadlite. If I can get a NW0 hairline, gymcel, get lean, and clear up my skin I think I could be a solid Chad.

So 5 gigachads but no chads :rolleyes:

black cel never began tbh