Where would your eyes rank on this chart

holy shit yeah ur eye area mogs bro you have really similar periorbital fat to me View attachment 2668615
Yeah my eye bags would be kinda good and give me the lazy dissatisfied look

But my fat nose ruins the vibe!

eyebrows, eyelashes, hooding
Every person with a drop of med blood has the same brows all meds have long lashes ur holding is normal

Also idk why u said lashes they aren’t even special lol and barley are they long and they aren’t even curled they look straighter than a pencil jfl at u

• JFL
Reactions: ZaC
funny how on average the median score is 7

40ADE521 757E 4104 A52B 4BCC7010CCD6

BC0EF3EF C65A 40FB 8F50 5BCBD3ACC2AE

IDK what my lashes are on a PSL spectrum but I get complimented everynight at least when I go out clubbing by girls and in social situations. Before I eye maxxed I got 0 compliments on them in my entire life

I need to start curling my lashes ngl they are super long and could Mog even harder + make them look even more positively tilted. but I’m happy with the colouring

I’m WASP pheno also just in the sun a lot in the summer in Australia it’s super hot here

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and try2beme
View attachment 2752200
View attachment 2752203
IDK what my lashes are on a PSL spectrum but I get complimented everynight at least when I go out clubbing by girls and in social situations. Before I eye maxxed I got 0 compliments on them in my entire life

I need to start curling my lashes ngl they are super long and could Mog even harder + make them look even more positively tilted. but I’m happy with the colouring

I’m WASP pheno also just in the sun a lot in the summer in Australia it’s super hot here
@Xangsane @mrriceguyreturns stealing ethnic features

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Do you use castor oils on your brows too or just lashes brother? Im starting today its kinda late
Latisse and minoxidil (zero sides for me and everyone I’ve spoke to) + dying them , I’ll start curling soon got a curler coming in the mail

I think castor oil is good for the health of them but overall cope

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
10/10 my eye area is unbeatable

View attachment 2752200
View attachment 2752203

Eye color looks a lot different

You been melanin minning?

• Woah
Eye color looks a lot different

You been melanin minning?
Idk bro maybe it’s just lighting , I haven’t done anything to change my eye colour bro

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
View attachment 2752200
View attachment 2752203

Why do you want ethnic features

Latisse and minoxidil (zero sides for me and everyone I’ve spoke to) + dying them , I’ll start curling soon got a curler coming in the mail

I think castor oil is good for the health of them but overall cope
Why do you want ethnic features and you don’t like ethnic people

• So Sad
I love ethnic people my cousin is ethnic !
No but why don’t you just stick with your own things rather than appropriate for your benefit and white privilege

No but why don’t you just stick with your own things rather than appropriate for your benefit and white privilege
Why don’t ethnics stick with their own things instead of bleaching skin, dying hair a lighter shade, plucking their uni brows and wearing coloured contacts?

subhuman, need to dye my eyebrows again soon, haven't been paying much attention to it since my hair isn't black anymore.

View attachment 2667035
western europeans are aryans!!! we are definetly not asiatics who settled in europe!!!!!

Why don’t ethnics stick with their own things instead of bleaching skin, dying hair a lighter shade, plucking their uni brows and wearing coloured contacts?
It’s systemic racism for ethnics
You picking and claiming is reinforcing white supremacy. Why don’t you fucking go for brown (not tan) skin and nappy hair and a fat nose

Fuck white people