whether youre high or low t in puberty already gets decided before birth

paulie_walnuts

paulie_walnuts

rookie of the year
Stem cells

Researchers have shown that the cells responsible for producing testosterone in adults - known as Leydig cells - are derived from a specific population of stem cells found in the testes.
The team found evidence of these stem cells in the developing testes of babies, rats, mice and marmosets in the womb.

In the womb

Leydig cells do not develop until puberty but the team showed that their function is impaired if their stem cell forefathers are exposed to reduced levels of testosterone in the womb.
The study is the first to provide evidence of how events in the womb could influence male health in later life. It was led by scientists from the Medical Research Council (MRC) Centre for Reproductive Health at the University of Edinburgh.

MRC Centre for Reproductive Health, University of Edinburgh.

also reminder

There is increasing evidence that a mother’s diet, lifestyle and exposure to drugs and chemicals can have a significant impact on testosterone levels in the womb. We need a better grasp of these factors so that we can give reliable advice to pregnant women to protect the health of her unborn child.

its your mum fault your low t now. just lol if she doesnt pay for your testo

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
my dad forced mom to eat healthy and have a decent lifestyle while I was in the womb, based tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
my dad forced mom to eat healthy and have a decent lifestyle while I was in the womb, based tbh

my-body-my-choice-900x600.png

tehee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, birchman, KrissKross and 5 others
sup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Yo. Wtf my dad kinda did the same thing. Not sure if he forced her but my half brother aint high prenatal t like me.
Didnt know this happened to other people.

My mom is a sub-human old junkie

Yo. Wtf my dad kinda did the same thing. Not sure if he forced her but my half brother aint high prenatal t like me.
Didnt know this happened to other people.
legit if I ever have kids I'm forcing the mom to do everything possible to make sure they come out properly, breastfeeding for long enough too

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Deleted member 685

also reminder

There is increasing evidence that a mother’s diet, lifestyle and exposure to drugs and chemicals can have a significant impact on testosterone levels in the womb. We need a better grasp of these factors so that we can give reliable advice to pregnant women to protect the health of her unborn child.

Bro I actually made a pdf about this wanna see? I wonder what many other factors there are

Bro I actually made a pdf about this wanna see? I wonder what many other factors there are
link the thread buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I know for a fact that my mother was eating like shit during pregnancy and wasn't exercising regularly. All in all, it never began for me. Also, my mother gave birth to me at 33 years of age.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and EverythingMattersCel
my mom used to take drugs when i was not in the womb yet but still before and im born high t

legit if I ever have kids I'm forcing the mom to do everything possible to make sure they come out properly, breastfeeding for long enough too
DEAD0C9C E6F6 445E 8B90 1785ADCA7569

:p

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470
my mom used to take drugs when i was not in the womb yet but still before and im born high t
it is about the exposure of testosterone should be higher than estrogen

good thread

• Love it
Reactions: currymax and Deleted member 2486

also reminder

My mom said she ate a shit ton of meat when I was in her womb still. No wonder that I look ogre. This was basically me at 4 yo:

ULTRAGIGAME

And now puberty has done its thing and fucked me up. I love life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 685
Paulie bro where are you hiding

I can't seeeee you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: strong_silent_type, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
My mom said she ate a shit ton of meat when I was in her womb still. No wonder that I look ogre. This was basically me at 4 yo:

View attachment 195109
And now puberty has done its thing and fucked me up. I love life.
What's ur digit ratio?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Oxytocin, Androgens, good lactobacillus, good and dense nutrition, GH, good environment

This is what counts in womb and shortly after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Dn read you can alter it

Stop cortisolmaxxing me before my workout ffs