Whey protein is a cheat code for leanmaxing

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
2.4 grams of protein per kilogram of bodyweight keeps the hunger away and makes you preserve muscle if you combine it with weightlifting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 15791, justbentbro and 1 other person
If I am skinny, but I want to achieve an aesthetic body and not be so skinny. What should I do?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
If I am skinny, but I want to achieve an aesthetic body and not be so skinny. What should I do?
just ask to be spoonfed basic gym and diet advice theory

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
cutting is the easiest part theory.

What is the relation between wrist and calories?
With bigger wrist its easier to gain weight. Ive never been fatass no matter how bad my diet was. I dont say its impossible but highly unlikely for me to become obese. Its abound tendency, people with bigger wrist always struggle with losing weight.

Whey just isn't satiating. You can drink 100g protein from whey shakes and be hungry a couple of hours later. 100g of meat protein and you're done for at least 12 hours. Take the meat pill instead of making some kike rich.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and SoonToAscend
With bigger wrist its easier to gain weight. Ive never been fatass no matter how bad my diet was. I dont say its impossible but highly unlikely for me to become obese. Its abound tendency, people with bigger wrist always struggle with losing weight.
Huh, wonder what causes this. What's your wrist size? Mine are around 17 cm and I've been slightly fatty at best like few years ago with no movement and high calorie diet (breakfast was like 7 eggs whipped with milk etc.)

Whey just isn't satiating. You can drink 100g protein from whey shakes and be hungry a couple of hours later. 100g of meat protein and you're done for at least 12 hours. Take the meat pill instead of making some kike rich.
true and more nutrient dense as well

Nope, it is.
Exactly. Any kind of protein is satiating - this is why protein is the best macro for cutting, it keeps you full for longer while also preserving muscle mass.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Exactly. Any kind of protein is satiating - this is why protein is the best macro for cutting, it keeps you full for longer while also preserving muscle mass.
Yup

Casein will do the job, it just sits nicely in your stomach for ages. The challenge is the russian roulette with flavours, it can taste a bit odd

Huh, wonder what causes this. What's your wrist size? Mine are around 17 cm and I've been slightly fatty at best like few years ago with no movement and high calorie diet (breakfast was like 7 eggs whipped with milk etc.)
mine is 16 cm. Wrist size say about your bone density. More bone density = more muscle mass All strongmen have thick bones.

Its actually legit way to check would u future wife\girlfriend become a landwhale. Also women who lost weight in the past tend to gain it pretty easily so choose wisely.:feelshah:

mine is 16 cm. Wrist size say about your bone density. More bone density = more muscle mass All strongmen have thick bones.

Its actually legit way to check would u future wife\girlfriend become a landwhale. Also women who lost weight in the past tend to gain it pretty easily so choose wisely.:feelshah:
Choose women with small wrists theory?

How little would you say?
its kinda obvious no larger than 6 inches i guess, btw most thick wristed women fat already. i dont think u will go on dates with a ruler

its kinda obvious no larger than 6 inches i guess, btw most thick wristed women fat already. i dont think u will go on dates with a ruler
A girl I wanna ask out actually showed me her wrist not that long ago. They were below 6 inches.