WHHHHHHYYYYY DO WE HAVE TO DIIIEEEEEEEEEE?????? FUUUUUUCCCCCKKK

Im an atheist bro
I used to be sikh but i stopped beleiving in god
I said the "mashallah" and "inshallah" stuff cuz thats shat muslims in my school say and it sounds funny lol
Lol same

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Here's some lifefulel for athiestcels.

It's very likely according to scientists, that we'll be able to upload or consciousness into robots by 2050, and it would be publicaly avalible by 2070, or some stupid shit like that.
It's also likely we'll end up living in VR in the future, which solves aging and the need to be on earth. The question all lies in if we disover what consciousness is in time, and if it only exists because of the insane amount of computing power the brain has, or some magical force like god.
Consciousness is the only reason I'm agnostic and believe in something. If the idea of consciousness is a result of massive computing powers brains have, (Nueron to nueron, not can you find something in google) then god isn't real.

Due to accelerating change in science, some crazy shit is going to happen in most of our lifetimes. I'd like to see why you think god is real as well, I'm on the fence with the whole athiesm thing.
The reason I believe in God is because it doesn’t make sense for everything, literally everything to exist. Where did it come from? Existence can’t happen without being created. How does anything exist? There must be a god.
This really convinced me
8D36015A BC50 4975 AC1B DAC994F08D25
8D36015A BC50 4975 AC1B DAC994F08D25

At least this shit ends

Zygos4Life
6 Inch Zygos Slayer

Joined Jul 17, 2019 Messages 960

Can't wait to end this agony called life. I wish to die in a fight like a fuckin Viking warrior