Which african country would u move to and why

Yeah bc blacks make up around 70% of the population here
And then we are second bc of only having a around 7 or 6 % of the population and indians being a little lower than that
What about curries that look mixed black/dougla? Or is that just colored?:feelsthink::feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Prob Durban or cape Town.

• +1
Answer is obviously none

• So Sad
Prob Durban or cape Town.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry
not even south africa :feelswah:
South Africa is even worse than Nigeria:feelskek::feelskek:
Muh “White brotherhood” just go there to be a brokie and live in the slums theory

Just remembered I’ve talked bout this with u before on another thread jfl :feelskek:

Anyways, if I pm u can u tell me if I’m colored passing? U’ve seen my coloring but not my face:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• +1
South Africa is even worse than Nigeria:feelskek::feelskek:
Muh “White brotherhood” just go there to be a brokie and live in the slums theory
nigga i live in there and its not that bad I mean there has been new government put in place bc of the elections and its imo only gonna get better now
were gonna be the most developed country in Africa by 2030 nigga

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
Yea Ik which is why it was one of my original choices,

But you told me African countries that are only black so I picked Botswana cuz it’s one of the most developed black African countries
Botswana also has a lot wildlife as well as lower crime

Botswana or Mozambique

lots of wildlife and open nature plus the currency is a lot more valuable there so I can get good things for a lot cheaper.

Ive only been to Mozambique though

the scenery and beaches there were lovely

• Woah
Reactions: Bomber517
Niger or Chad

Not a safe place where YT bois will be cucked

nigga i live in there and its not that bad I mean there has been new government put in place bc of the elections and its imo only gonna get better now
Even if it is an aight country I would move to better commonwealth nations such as: Australia or New Zealand.

See how I didn’t include Canada or the UK? You would be poor just like where you are at

• +1
Botswana or Mozambique

lots of wildlife and open nature plus the currency is a lot more valuable there so I can get good things for a lot cheaper.

Ive only been to Mozambique though

the scenery and beaches there were lovely
You're a traveler? How many countries you visited?

You're a traveler? How many countries you visited?
ive been to only 14 so far but would love to travel more

out the 14 5 of them I visit consistently because I have family there

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Everything is cheap for that Scammer. All it needs you to be a White HTN to Scam people into buying your courses NFT.
He’s ethnic he’s half Turk

As a person living in a african country its pretty fun living here
Its still pretty blackpilled tho (where i live) and the foids are all mostly gl
In sub Sahara I think I'd like to live in Uganda. Seems pretty cool. Kenya maybe too, but I don't know too much about it. I'd also love to live in the Congo, Kinshasa particularly, but I don't think the Congo is stable enough to be safe.

If Northern Africa I'd like to live in Ethiopia. Addis sounds like a damn cool place to live. Amharic is a great language and Ethiopian food is excellent.

On a lesser note I've known a lot of cool ass people from Zim, but I don't think white people would get on too well there.

Ghana seems safe and stable enough, but I've known too many people from there that I simply didn't like. Too proud. Nigerians can be proud too but they got a lot of character which makes up for it. People from Ghana seem proud but lacking in character.

• +1
Germany, because it's nearby.

• JFL
If Northern Africa I'd like to live in Ethiopia. Addis sounds like a damn cool place to live. Amharic is a great language and Ethiopian food is excellent.
Correction: that's eastern, not northern. Northern is countries like Morocco, Algeria, Tunesia, Libya and Egypt.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
The Gambia because I used to live there

• Woah
was there white people there
hows the smv of mutts there
Barely any white people. Some Lebanese. The whites were mostly old women looking for some young BBC

Idk for second question, I lived there from age 2-7

• +1
Correction: that's eastern, not northern. Northern is countries like Morocco, Algeria, Tunesia, Libya and Egypt.
I just think I'm terms of above or below the Sahara.

Shoot, I was wrong. I guess it is sub Saharan.
Yeah, they have very different phenotypes. Some of them can be good-looking, like prettyboy-tier. I had a classmate like that and he mogged me to death.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
South Africa! It's a paradise since Nelson Mandela and the ANC came to power!

• Hmm...
I'd nuke the fuck out of that shithole

They got big asses, but Idk if they're the baddest
they ain't for black women.
Zimb baddies

vs South African

south african>>>>
tho zimb coloured smack. 🥴

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
100%. Tho our government is run by potbellies and whales 😂 jfl. ANC was going to be downfall of this country if they got majority. We'll see what the gnu has to offer

• +1
I wouldn't move to any of them shitholes fk dat.

I wouldn't move to any of them shitholes fk dat.
nigga just leave the forum already nigga atleast i contributed to some info on here meanwhile ur just a rotter
the rope is calling u
Tyler the creator necklace

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
SA mog body wise idk about facially though
hey these are blacks girls in SA, they're are more races here. But yeah face probably going to east asians (thanks to free/cheap surgery like korea) or european girls

• +1
mogs ur entire continent
bro ur literally used ur last rupee coins on 1gb of data to access this forum before u runout and have to extend ur indian fast (Purnima) for a month cus u can't afford bread.

• +1
Most of the forum is going to say Tunisia or Morocco to get Arab foids. They would prefer that vs black foid

Some might say egypt to get that chance to fuck white pussy

• JFL
Sicily only

• JFL
Tanzania or Kenya for sure

• +1
Probably South Africa although I'm ngl, this lifestyle seems ideal: