Which AI doesn't have a lot of sides for heightmaxxing? Will taking fin 0.5mg eod help reduce hairloss?

BrownBoy

BrownBoy

Legend
I know there's a small chance that I could increase more, but I don't wanna live with a regret. I would be using MK677+AI for 12 weeks and take a 4 week break and repeat a couple times. I would just gain some muscle atleast in the bright side. But I don't want the nasty sides from AI. I think its mostly cause of crashed E(don't mind it), but elevated DHT would fuck my hair up, is fin the only thing that'd help? of is there any AI that you guys could recommend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
I know there's a small chance that I could increase more, but I don't wanna live with a regret. I would be using MK677+AI for 12 weeks and take a 4 week break and repeat a couple times. I would just gain some muscle atleast in the bright side. But I don't want the nasty sides from AI. I think its mostly cause of crashed E(don't mind it), but elevated DHT would fuck my hair up, is fin the only thing that'd help? of is there any AI that you guys could recommend?
All AIs will increase dht significantly so if you're prone to hairloss that could be risky. Don't take fin if you're trying to heightmaxx lmao that's moronic, if you're deadset on doing this even with a hairloss issue RU is probably a better bet.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Why is that?
DHT is one of the most important hormones in male puberty, for facial masculinisation, dick growth and most importantly in this context, height growth. Fin is a systemic 5ar inhibitor so do you see how it would not be sensible to take

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
ai even triggers hairloss in the male pattern in women lol