Which AI’s, hormones, or sarms should I take at 15 years old 5’9”

2008Looksmaxxer

2008Looksmaxxer

Iron
I am 15 5’9” and my doctor said I have the bones of a 13 year old so growth isn’t much of an issue however I want to maximize it along with my frame and facial bone structure what AI’s, Hormones, SARMs should I take I don’t want to permanently fuck up my body or hormones. I have been looking into HGH, Test, and Anastrazole along with Letrazole. No larp or low iq comments I genuinely want to know what I should take and how much of it along with potential drawbacks.

• +1
Reactions: jojozoom1213
I am 15 5’9” and my doctor said I have the bones of a 13 year old so growth isn’t much of an issue however I want to maximize it along with my frame and facial bone structure what AI’s, Hormones, SARMs should I take I don’t want to permanently fuck up my body or hormones. I have been looking into HGH, Test, and Anastrazole along with Letrazole. No larp or low iq comments I genuinely want to know what I should take and how much of it along with potential drawbacks.
Look up Pubertymaxxing or Heightmaxxing.

whats ur budget for say hmm a year

use semaglutide to get 10% bodyfat then lean bulk with Test E / HGH

• Woah
Reactions: coispet
lil protocol you could do
4iu hgh
25mg mk677
5mg cjc1295 dac (per week)
hexarlin 500mcg per day
after a month of hexarlin use ghrp 2 to resensitize
aromasin 3mg eod or adex 0.25 mg eod