Which antidepressants for bdd?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
I might have bdd, even if I really have a huge skin deffect,.

So what antidepressants could cure it?
Wellbutrin?

you're just ugly stop coping

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Corleone, Deleted member and 2 others
Finally you realize it. Einsicht ist der erste Schritt zur Besserung.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Corleone and bogii
Gym is the best antidepressant

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, TrestIsBest and Moldovancel
bimax is the first line of approach

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bdh, bogii and TrestIsBest
You don't need drugs, you need a different outlook on things. You need therapy. Look into CBT (the therapy, not cock and ball torture)

you're just ugly stop coping
Yes stress made me ugly, or let‘s say I made myself deformed and ugly. I wasn‘t before, I wasn‘t. I was literally slaying tilll the age of 18

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yes stress made me ugly, or let‘s say I made myself deformed and ugly. I wasn‘t before, I wasn‘t. I was literally slaying tilll the age of 18
your looks made you stressed

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 17345
Finally you realize it. Einsicht ist der erste Schritt zur Besserung.
Ich denke wenn es meiner Psyche besser geht, wird sich meine Haut auch erholen

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You don't need drugs, you need a different outlook on things. You need therapy. Look into CBT (the therapy, not cock and ball torture)
There is no different outlook. If u loose your face by ur own mistake u can‘t get over it. Never

Ich denke wenn es meiner Psyche besser geht, wird sich meine Haut auch erholen
Ja, aber wie du selbst gesagt hast, hast du eine körperdysmorphe Störung. Fluoxetin (SSRI) oder eine kognitive Verhaltenstherapie könnten helfen.

Caged at the cock an ball torture

Ja, aber wie du selbst gesagt hast, hast du eine körperdysmorphe Störung. Fluoxetin (SSRI) oder eine kognitive Verhaltenstherapie könnten helfen.
Therapie hat nie geholfen, schon 3mal versucht.

Last edited:
testosterone

I might have bdd, even if I really have a huge skin deffect,.

So what antidepressants could cure it?
Wellbutrin?
not wellbutrin, serotonin based ones are the ones you need not dopamine. i recommend lexapro since it doenst affect any other receptors other than SERT.

not wellbutrin, serotonin based ones are the ones you need not dopamine. i recommend lexapro since it doenst affect any other receptors other than SERT.
Is this strong enough to make me just don‘t care about my skin anymore?

Is this strong enough to make me just don‘t care about my skin anymore?
its not about strength or not, wellbutrin doesnt affect the proper neurotransmitters for your symptoms because it affects dopamine. lack of serotonin is what your symptoms show to be the case

Gym and something that increase dopamine, aderall is ironicly the best anti depressant

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 17345
taban md can fix under eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
He is probably too poor for this, so he will create another 100 topics about his undereyes :feelshehe:
I‘m really not, but surgery under eyes is way to risk imo. I would do fat grafting if someone here tell me experiences and show me own results. I had nasolabial folds filler in 2018 and it made my under eyes worse, idk how

He is probably too poor for this, so he will create another 100 topics about his undereyes :feelshehe:
undereyes are leastt of my worries.

• +1
I‘m really not, but surgery under eyes is way to risk imo. I would do fat grafting if someone here tell me experiences and show me own results. I had nasolabial folds filler in 2018 and it made my under eyes worse, idk how
you either take small risk or rot here talking about your shitty under eyes

• +1
also you look like you have a very tall and narrow face.i think your fwhr is like 1.5

Gym and something that increase dopamine, aderall is ironicly the best anti depressant
u gettign fillers for chin?

raising serotonin is gay af,raise dopamine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 17345
Yeah no shit you probably have a recessed midface. What do you want? You need implants. :feelsokman:

You can also do fat/fillers there, idk why you even did the nasolabial folds... that's dumb as fuck. But fillers you will have to redo. And fat does not feel like bone. Though im not sure how much you re concerned about this :unsure:

But you need paranasal implant anyways for nasolabial folds. Or filler, but it can make you blind. :bigbrain:

Though given your annnoying threads, I suggest you go for fillers. Either you fix your issue, or you stop creating these threads. WIn-win :feelshehe:

Find someone who can diagnose you properly first (y)

Last edited:
Yeah no shit you probably have a recessed midface. What do you want? You need implants. :feelsokman:

You can also do fat/fillers there, idk why you even did the nasolabial folds... that's dumb as fuck. But fillers you will have to redo. And fat does not feel like bone. Though im not sure how much you re concerned about this :unsure:

But you need paranasal implant anyways for nasolabial folds. Or filler, but it can make you blind. :bigbrain:

Though given your annnoying threads, I suggest you go for fillers. Either you fix your issue, or you stop creating these threads. WIn-win :feelshehe:

Find someone who can diagnose you properly first (y)
I don‘t have nasolabial folds
This was my under eye in bad lightning before the stress:

Only a slight line that looks very good and gives harmony

Attachments

• F034834D-DE4D-44E7-A8AE-C866EF0A10A4.jpeg
    F034834D-DE4D-44E7-A8AE-C866EF0A10A4.jpeg
    265.7 KB · Views: 0