W

WeAreBoundless

Iron
Need opinions on this one. Cheers

@zv1212

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Goodlyfe

2kits minimum now someone told me, I don't order it anymore. Prob like 280 for 200ius

I ordered from then and got blood tested about a year ago and it was definitely hgh

Was 5x the ref range

Getgoodlyfe@protonmail.com

They don't take messages from email/Gmail make a protonmail account first as it's more encrypted

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Osie
Goodlyfe

2kits minimum now someone told me, I don't order it anymore. Prob like 280 for 200ius

I ordered from then and got blood tested about a year ago and it was definitely hgh

Was 5x the ref range

Getgoodlyfe@protonmail.com

They don't take messages from email/Gmail make a protonmail account first as it's more encrypted
Can you dumb this down for me or reference a link that I can read to deeper understand this because I’m lost. What’s ‘ref range’ and ‘200ius’ because I have no clue? Cheers

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Can you dumb this down for me or reference a link that I can read to deeper understand this because I’m lost. What’s ‘ref range’ and ‘200ius’ because I have no clue? Cheers
No fuck off

A person on average creates 1.5ius of hgh

Hgh comes in vials ( the one im looking at on catcafe.is is 10iu per vial of hgh)

It is recommended to inject 4-8 vials of hgh (depending on person)

the term “kits” are just hgh in a package and nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: WeAreBoundless
Kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KLESUM, LastHopeForNorman and Gaygymmaxx