Which Balenciaga height increasing trainers are nicer?

TheRenaissanceMan

TheRenaissanceMan

banished
Which Balenciaga height increasing trainers are nicer?

Balenciaga is heightpilled + JBpilled btw giga based

2.5 inch boost on these babys

theyre replica , i cant afford real. which one is nicer?

i feel like full black trainers can ruin some outfits but idk

am i tripping or are these really cold

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
white blachk grey or all blacks

lol, i would be 6 ft with these, this would be cheating, but they're surely uncomfortable

snkrsrep.org is 100% legit? you are greycel what if it was your website and you're trying to jew us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, zharupodrugu and TheRenaissanceMan
the balenciaga speed socks are NT not those shits.

learn to use PandaBuy on r/fashionreps
wait whats pandabuy? do u think they could deliver in 7 days to europe? need them fast

wait whats pandabuy? do u think they could deliver in 7 days to europe? need them fast
PandaBuy is a platform that allows you to buy reps almost directly from the producers, which means you can get the same quality replica (if not better) for much less ($20-30 usually). It’s where all these rep sites buy their sneakers from.

The shortest possible time you can expect to get items from PandaBuy to europe is about 14 days. Since you need to order from a chinese website on pandabuy, ship it to the pandabuy warehouse, and then ship it to you. It’s a much longer process.

Unless the website you mentioned has a warehouse in europe, you won’t be receiving reps from them in the span of 7 days or less either.

People unironically buy this ugly trash

triple black only

People unironically buy this ugly trash
Yeah it’s sheep following the crowd, just look at those fukin kanye foam runners - surely he was trolling? People will literally wear anything if it means they can be sheep aka ‘fashion’.

Brainwashed sheep.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yeah it’s sheep following the crowd, just look at those fukin kanye foam runners - surely he was trolling? People will literally wear anything if it means they can be sheep aka ‘fashion’.

Brainwashed sheep.
NPC moron drones

Don't buy these shoes , they have a huge sole and its very obvious to others that you're height frauding

I bought shoes like this ( didn't realise from the pics how thick the sole would be) and I regretted it the moment I took them out of the box :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: dondd
i dont think theyre the best looking shoes either. but i need the 2.5 inch height boost
I’m sure there is many more out there with even bigger height boost but unfortunately they don’t have the word ‘BALENCIAGA’ written on them so the NPC’s don’t want them unfortunately.

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
I’m sure there is many more out there with even bigger height boost but unfortunately they don’t have the word ‘BALENCIAGA’ written on them so the NPC’s don’t want them unfortunately.
i cant find any. can u tell me where?

jbpilled*
Pedos. There's a difference between the "jbpill" which is going after girls in puberty and pedophilia. Balenciaga ads had sexually charged images featuring children, like the one with some little girl holding BDSM acessories. If u think thats unironically "based and jbpilled" ur just a pedophile

Pedos. There's a difference between the "jbpill" which is going after girls in puberty and pedophilia. Balenciaga ads had sexually charged images featuring children, like the one with some little girl holding BDSM acessories. If u think thats unironically "based and jbpilled" ur just a pedophile
agecuck , keep writing paragraphs for jbmaxxers

• JFL
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´

Attachments

• C7DEC671-B884-49D6-8DA1-24172E6292B9.jpeg
    C7DEC671-B884-49D6-8DA1-24172E6292B9.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 0