Which Blackpillers / Looksmaxxers are you familiar with?

Which Blackpillers / Looksmaxxers are you familiar with?

• Wheat Waffles

Votes: 28 73.7%
  • Nero Angelo

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • Tails

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • Psl God Mindset

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Road to 1%

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Chadify

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Brett Maverick (Not sure if he counts though)

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Looxmax

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Men's Maxxing

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Face LMS

Votes: 23 60.5%

• Total voters
looksmaxdalingwood

looksmaxdalingwood

Iron
I'm wondering which ones you guys have heard of, or seen videos from. I definitely missed out on some, so feel free to mention them in comments, but out of these which have you guys seen and which do you have 0 clue existed / exist. Very curious since i know all these

popularizeing looksmaxxing, oh no

wheat waffles isnt blackpilled JFL

I'm just curious to be honest, also is QOVES technically a blackpiller ? He's obviously a looksmaxxer

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
wheat waffles isnt blackpilled JFL
True, but im curious like who here is mainstream, and who here does no one even know about lol

W-Who is Faceandlms?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Maverick is blackpilled already for almost a decade.

I'm just curious to be honest, also is QOVES technically a blackpiller ? He's obviously a looksmaxxer
I dont think any of them will actually spread true blackpill theyll just spread lookism and looksmaxxing. They know better than to spread true blackpill

Qoves community is like this site if it was mainstream and censored and full of clueless people mostly

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
Where is rehab room / inceltv?

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Agendum and lookism
I dont think any of them will actually spread true blackpill theyll just spread lookism and looksmaxxing. They know better than to spread true blackpill
True. But i guess im more wondering which of the psudo closest bp / looksmaxxers is most popular etc..

where is james sapphire

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Xangsane, Mr. President and 1 other person
Keep listing off main ones i missed btw, i acc need to know them lol

there's a channel called 'it's brutal' that I like

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Deleted member 30679
there's a channel called 'it's brutal' that I like
Isnt he kinda just like tails though.. i find them to be a little too blackpilled for my liking

• +1
Reactions: Chadliter
Isnt he kinda just like tails though.. i find them to be a little too blackpilled for my liking
idk I like his psl god edits, it's gay as fuck I know but who isn't in this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Father47, Mr. President, Chadliter and 1 other person
idk I like his psl god edits, it's gay as fuck I know but who isn't in this forum
Truth. like his shorts eh? i acc dont mind them, sometimes they are a bit gay but yeah entertainment and truth ig

> Psl God Mindset

Funny GIF

Zoomer shit man

• +1
Reactions: randomop, hardestmfintheroom, Agendum and 1 other person
Truth. like his shorts eh? i acc dont mind them, sometimes they are a bit gay but yeah entertainment and truth ig
nah not his shorts. Just look at his most viewed videos

U should watch dbdr. Best blackpilled podcaster tbh.

U should watch dbdr. Best blackpilled podcaster tbh.
i knew someone would say ''dbdr'',
thats not a blackpill channel thats just a guy who's mentally not stable BUT is blackpilled if u watch long enough you will understand.

i knew someone would say ''dbdr'',
thats not a blackpill channel thats just a guy who's mentally not stable BUT is blackpilled if u watch long enough you will understand.
Watching his video "The Most Downbad Moment of my Entire Life. Went to the bar with my Oneitis and failed" right now lol

Watching his video "The Most Downbad Moment of my Entire Life. Went to the bar with my Oneitis and failed" right now lol
Bro he said to his oneitis he'd fuck her a million times to her face and things like ''i love you', and he makes it seem like this shit is normal for subhumans and his clueless stupid subscribers arent pointing this shit out

Bro he said to his oneitis he'd fuck her a million times to her face and things like ''i love you', and he makes it seem like this shit is normal for subhumans and his clueless stupid subscribers arent pointing this shit out
Does anyone know what this dbdr guy looks like? I'm so curious

He is a tall irish ginger with a bobs burger chin.
he's not tall he said he's 5'11 with airforce 1 on, and he had a fat face despite being low body weight and he's a ginger, so its pretty much over

I need a picture