WHICH BLONDE FOID MOGS? [THREE DIFFERENT PHENOS]

WHICH BLONDE FOID MOGS?

• Total voters
Hi

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
2 looks really dumb to me, so she's automatically ruled out, 1 is a pretty close contender to 3, but I just think 3 looks a little better. They'd all look good as real humans and with no makeup/less showy makeup, but the AI renderings look so uncanny and airbrushed.

2 looks really dumb to me, so she's automatically ruled out, 1 is a pretty close contender to 3, but I just think 3 looks a little better. They'd all look good as real humans and with no makeup/less showy makeup, but the AI renderings look so uncanny and airbrushed.
Why does 2 look dumb?
Post some cute anime girls so I can sleep
OK!

• Love it
Reactions: Krakowski
1 is Slavic
3 is Scandinavian

• +1
Why does 2 look dumb?
Looks med, smiling, has the least-natural looking lipstick, most noticeably bleached hair, gaudy earrings, most obvious lip-filler look (3 also looks like she has fillers, 1 doesn't), and she just looks the fakest, though they all look fake.
1 is Slavic
1 definitely has Siberian/Ural influence.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@looksmaxxer2 why ugh?
That's a bizarre weirdo thing to say. I dislike anime. I dislike girls. Etc. I also don't see how that'd help you sleep.

• Hmm...
That's a bizarre weirdo thing to say. I dislike anime. I dislike girls. Etc. I also don't see how that'd help you sleep.
I never watch anime but the girls are cute.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
I never watch anime but the girls are cute.
Why? They seem too symbolic and simplistic. Even these AI airbrushed apparitions are too much for me, they're unreal, it's no good.

Looks med, smiling, has the least-natural looking lipstick, most noticeably bleached hair, gaudy earrings, most obvious lip-filler look (3 also looks like she has fillers, 1 doesn't), and she just looks the fakest, though they all look fake.
How could you tell 2 and 3 have fillers?
Why does 2 look med to you?
1 definitely has Siberian/Ural influence.
How could you tell 1 is Eastern European?
IDK why people keep saying she looks Asian, the AI says she's meant to be EE.

• +1
How could you tell 2 and 3 have fillers?
Their lips just have that look to them, fillers can be done "right" so that they aren't noticeably unnatural/uncanny, but these are not examples of that, they do not look like they have lips naturally that full, except for 1.
Why does 2 look med to you?
Slightly darker skin with warmer undertones, darker hair (note the roots), less upturned nose, brown eyes, UEE. There's also some general look to her that I can't quite identify/articulate.
How could you tell 1 is Eastern European?
Wearing a ushanka, generally eastern features. Definitely not your typical Russian or Eastern Euro look, but still. If she had a rounder jaw, brown eyes, and brown hair, she could probably pass as fully Asian.

IDK why people keep saying she looks Asian, the AI says she's meant to be EE.
She looks Asian. Here's a Russian model who looks quite Asiatic, but I'd say she looks whiter than the AI generated one.

• Woah
1, but 3 is an angel too

1 is a feminine fogger, looks like some kind of mix between white European and Siberian / Mongolian.

3 looks Slavic, more masculine than 1, so gives a more "sexy" vibe. Probably a bond Vilain. She looks a bit more artificial though (I think you should rant about how she is a dirty whitey stealing ethnic lips).

2 looks a bit older, but is still attractive - just utterly fogged into the dirt.

When you generated these images, did you have to specifically tell the AI to make them good-looking, or did that just happen automatically? AI seems to make really good looking people, but I don't know if people are specifying it to make them good looking or if the AI is a narcycel.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Sonny
1 is a feminine fogger, looks like some kind of mix between white European and Siberian / Mongolian.

3 looks Slavic, more masculine than 1, so gives a more "sexy" vibe. Probably a bond Vilain. She looks a bit more artificial though (I think you should rant about how she is a dirty whitey stealing ethnic lips).

2 looks a bit older, but is still attractive - just utterly fogged into the dirt.

When you generated these images, did you have to specifically tell the AI to make them good-looking, or did that just happen automatically? AI seems to make really good looking people, but I don't know if people are specifying it to make them good looking or if the AI is a narcycel.
1 is East Slavic (specifically Russian), 2 is mena (specifically Persian), 3 is Scandinavian (specifically Swedish) , according to the AI.

Bing ai, dalle3.

• Love it
Reactions: Graham