Which Bodytype Mogs?

Collagenic

Collagenic

Iron
IMO Mesomorph mogs naturally and Ectomorph mogs gymmaxed.

Endomorphs will always be ogres and are an underrated falio.

From what I've seen ectomorphs have the best insertions and proportions, they just don't mean anything if they haven't gym maxxed for at least 1 year since they naturally have very little muscle. Good proportions also extend to the face too, that's why most tiktok prettyboys are ectomorphs.

Mesomorphs reach diminishing returns gym maxxing much quicker than ectomorphs. Compare an NBA players (ectomorph) physique to an NFL players (Mesomorph), it should be apparent which one mogs.

With that being said though, if a gym maxxed ectomorph doesn't train their neck it'll always be over for them. Apart from this forum, neck training is in relativity undiscovered and most gym maxxed ectos are still going to be seen a coping twink. If you're an ecto reading this, yw for the lifefuel and know you have the greatest gym max potential

Screen Shot 2022 04 12 at 32102 PM

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
Endomorphs can look decent if they get down to like 15%

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Endomorphs can look decent if they get down to like 15%
That's true I may be over exaggerating, still definitely the worst bodytype though and it's very hard for them to get lean. When women say "too much muscle" it's because they're an endomorph

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JamesHowlett and justinzayn
Good proportions also extend to the face too, that's why most tiktok prettyboys are ectomorphs.
Ectos usually have shit facial development, narrow jaws, recessed chins. Reason why those tiktok prettyboys are popular among JBs is their soft features (hair, eyes, lips) usually it has little to do with facial bone development. Mesos mog in that department too

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, volcelfatcel, justinzayn and 1 other person
Mesomorph havs robust tall wide square jaws and chin
Ecto have thin weak narrow recessed jawed
Endo have wide round bloated short flat jaw,

Meso-ecto morph is ideal

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 2729, jfcage and 1 other person
There is no such thing as body types.

• +1
Reactions: exeight and Deprived
Rant about my sorrows that went way off topic:
The one thing that fucks up an ectomorph's aesthetics are hips to ribcage and clavicle ratio
My hips are normal size for someone 6'4 but my ribcage and clavicles are extremely narrow
I roided to the point where my shoulders were very wide but the failo that arises when you get your shoulders wide enough to make your hips look small by comparison is that your shoulders get too wide relative to your head if narrow skull

I was living with a 5'9 guy once and when he was shirtless he had a natural taper without gymcelling just because he had tiny hips and average clavicles. One of the guys tried to borrow his jacket once but it wouldn't fit because it was a size small
I see lots of guys like that wearing under armor half zip tops which are likely size small but they fit perfectly on their 120lb frame because of their skeletal proportions.
When I'd try on sports tops and tops from those influencer brands like siksilk, I'd often need to go for 2XL to get it to fit my shoulders but it looked like absolute dogshit because it was made for someone with a 40" waist

As someone with a narrow ribcage, I need to wear a size medium for the top to fit nicely on my waist and not expose my A-Taper
I bought a couple of tops like that once I lost some weight but I had to roll up the sleeves and accept the limited movement of my shoulders which made it seem like I was wearing a straight jacket

Ectomorphs with narrow hips and decent clavicles are living on Godmode if they can roid to the gills without side effects

Every endeavor of my life has failed
rage.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
yes, my friend is a maxxed ectomorph (the only one I've ever seen) nigga is insane shirtless, like the physique itself let alone the muscles

if you are middle of the road then you can't loose with meso

endos are not good looking (male or female)

Rant about my sorrows that went way off topic:
The one thing that fucks up an ectomorph's aesthetics are hips to ribcage and clavicle ratio
My hips are normal size for someone 6'4 but my ribcage and clavicles are extremely narrow
I roided to the point where my shoulders were very wide but the failo that arises when you get your shoulders wide enough to make your hips look small by comparison is that your shoulders get too wide relative to your head if narrow skull

I was living with a 5'9 guy once and when he was shirtless he had a natural taper without gymcelling just because he had tiny hips and average clavicles. One of the guys tried to borrow his jacket once but it wouldn't fit because it was a size small
I see lots of guys like that wearing under armor half zip tops which are likely size small but they fit perfectly on their 120lb frame because of their skeletal proportions.
When I'd try on sports tops and tops from those influencer brands like siksilk, I'd often need to go for 2XL to get it to fit my shoulders but it looked like absolute dogshit because it was made for someone with a 40" waist

As someone with a narrow ribcage, I need to wear a size medium for the top to fit nicely on my waist and not expose my A-Taper
I bought a couple of tops like that once I lost some weight but I had to roll up the sleeves and accept the limited movement of my shoulders which made it seem like I was wearing a straight jacket

Ectomorphs with narrow hips and decent clavicles are living on Godmode if they can roid to the gills without side effects

Every endeavor of my life has failed
rage.gif
utterly over for 6ft4 cels

• WTF
Reactions: 6ft4
Mesomorph is the best. But needs to be tall too