Which car brand is the best for statusmaxxing?

Which car brand is the best statusmaxxer?

• Toyota

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Honda

• Hyundai

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Mazda

• BMW

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Audi

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Mercedes Benz

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • Ford

• Chevy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bentley

Votes: 17 26.2%

• Total voters
shekelmaxxer

shekelmaxxer

Iron
Normscums have developed a strange infatuation with cars and they tend to correlate one's status with the brand of the car he drives.

So which car brand do you think will boost your status the most?

Supercars (Lambo, Mugatti, McLaren) are out of my reach, didn't add Tesla because I don't consider that as a car.

Wanted to add more but the poll doesn't allow more than 10 options.

Disclaimer: There is no car for your face

Last edited:
Normscums have developed a strange infatuation with cars and they tend to correlate one's status with the brand of the car he drives.

Bentley, but there is no normie, who can afford a wheel worth 200k+ USD. You obviously need to be a successfull entrepreneur or some corporate oldfag who make it into the partner/vp/c-level position.

As a realistic option I would go for someting from Mercedes/Audi/Volvo if you have the cash.

Mercedes have majestic interiors, luxury vibe hard, BMW is a bit overly masculine and cliche, audi is somewhere in between those two brands.

However Volvo in my opinion combines luxury, elegance, class with sporty characteristics and it's the brand with the best security crash systems out there. Yet it's not that obvious and adds some individuality to your picture.

Volvo s60 is my dream-yet-realistic car to got.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, zyMOGenic, Jigen and 3 others
How is Porsche not included on the fucking list? It’s a massive status symbol

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, zyMOGenic, Deleted member 23611 and 4 others
How is Porsche not included on the fucking list? It’s a massive status symbol
Mazda, Toyota and Hyundai in but no fucking Range Rover, Aston Martin or Porsche

Well instead you should of used your brain and realised no one thinks a Toyota is a status boost and excluded it from the list

Doubt you can afford a Bentley. Out of all the other cars listed probably Mercedes Benz

Mazda, Toyota and Hyundai in but no fucking Range Rover, Aston Martin or Porsche

Well instead you should of used your brain and realised no one thinks a Toyota is a status boost and excluded it from the list

It doesn't make any sense, beacuse only a promile of people can afford it.

OP presented more or less REALISTIC list, not "WhAt cOloUr is yOurr BuGaTti " list.

• +1
Reactions: shekelmaxxer
Mercedes Benz: high class, educated Chad car
BMW: dumb, unsocial and gangstermaxed ugly migrant thugs
Audi: Rich boring normie

That‘s what I associate with these cars, at least in Germany. From all these brands only the coupés and limousines are nice looking anyways. SUVs and family wagons are unaesthetic, boring betabux vibe cars

The other listed brands produce ugly af cars I think that‘s obvious. The Hyundai i30 Fastback looks good but has some features that suck hard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, rand anon, JohnDoe and 1 other person
@rightfulcel Another brutal driver licence pil.

I know wagies who only make 1800-2000 a month that finance a nice new benz. Any wagie can get a good car in the 15-20k range on finance.

• Hmm...
BMW because that's what ER was driving

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Corleone, slayer69 and 4 others
mercedes benz is iphone of cars. early 2000s slk is my dream car

• +1
Reactions: hoppehoppehopeless
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, slayer69, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
Honda civic is the epitome of status.

• JFL
I love volvo

I know wagies who only make 1800-2000 a month that finance a nice new benz. Any wagie can get a good car in the 15-20k range on finance.
the cheapest tier of new benz costs like $35k,

let's say you don't do any down-payment and go full finance in today's market you have to pay like $600/month (6.59% APR for 72 months)

do you mean they pay rents, bills, food and all the other shit with only $2000 - $600 = $1400?

wtf, how? :oops::unsure:

When I had my Porsche the JBs loved it and all the kids wanted a ride Porsche > gayburgerhini and CeaseandDesistrrarri
"when I" how old are you?

Bentley, but there is no normie, who can afford a wheel worth 200k+ USD. You obviously need to be a successfull entrepreneur or some corporate oldfag who make it into the partner/vp/c-level position.

As a realistic option I would go for someting from Mercedes/Audi/Volvo if you have the cash.

Mercedes have majestic interiors, luxury vibe hard, BMW is a bit overly masculine and cliche, audi is somewhere in between those two brands.

However Volvo in my opinion combines luxury, elegance, class with sporty characteristics and it's the brand with the best security crash systems out there. Yet it's not that obvious and adds some individuality to your picture.

View attachment 2114262
Doubt you can afford a Bentley. Out of all the other cars listed probably Mercedes Benz
didn't know bentley falls into exotic cars category, the cheapest used old bentley costs like $100k jfl :ROFLMAO:

MAC22 COSH CAROUSEL1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Bitch, Corleone and 1 other person

Mercedes Benz​

image.MQ6.12.20210211022330.jpeg

the cheapest tier of new benz costs like $35k,

let's say you don't do any down-payment and go full finance in today's market you have to pay like $600/month (6.59% APR for 72 months)

do you mean they pay rents, bills, food and all the other shit with only $2000 - $600 = $1400?

wtf, how? :oops::unsure:
2nd hand good mileage can be financed for 15-20k. Car looks good honestly. It's not a smart financial decision though.

Supercars (Lambo, Mugatti, McLaren) are out of my reach, didn't add Tesla because I don't consider that as a car.

Participating in the "Thugmaxxing" and "rappermaxxing" in a Mercedes-Benz is definitely a neurotypical and funny status symbol and an excellent one at that!

Get a Jeep Wrangler like Zach Cox

1240E329 12A9 4C7D 964F E443399B0C81

2nd hand good mileage can be financed for 15-20k. Car looks good honestly. It's not a smart financial decision though.
Over 4 finance cells

As a car enthusiast and someone who’s obsessed with cars. Cars don’t give you any status jfl. When I was in college I saw chads with 20 year old corollas fucking foids in the backseat. And incel stemcels with high end Audis,Teslas, BMWs who were always alone. Having a drivers license and any car younger than 20 is enough for status amongst zoomers who tend to not know how to drive at all.

• +1
Reactions: spark
As a car enthusiast and someone who’s obsessed with cars. Cars don’t give you any status jfl. When I was in college I saw chads with 20 year old corollas fucking foids in the backseat. And incel stemcels with high end Audis,Teslas, BMWs who were always alone. Having a drivers license and any car younger than 20 is enough for status amongst zoomers who tend to not know how to drive at all.
A thread with just the name of those cars can generate this amount of seethe now imagine what a real thing can do

My goal is to make normies seethe, not to pick up chicks. You didn't read my post.

Also yes, you can pick up chicks as an incel but you need to go really high end supercars, like bugatti, alpha romeo and shit. I have seen stemcels picking up chicks with supercars in california, it definitely works. But that's not my goal anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen

View attachment 2114262
Chad buys oldschool preserved mercedes and BTFOs u and your crush IRL and fucks her in the back

Actually chad fucks her in a shopping cart it's over

take the benz cars are overrated pill

everything said in this thread about BMW is 100% accurate and legit. blackpill certified.

I wanna get like a gtr nismo or skyline thats it tbh. Maybe mclaren

Mercedes Benz: high class, educated Chad car
BMW: dumb, unsocial and gangstermaxed ugly migrant thugs
Audi: Rich boring normie

That‘s what I associate with these cars, at least in Germany. From all these brands only the coupés and limousines are nice looking anyways. SUVs and family wagons are unaesthetic, boring betabux vibe cars

The other listed brands produce ugly af cars I think that‘s obvious. The Hyundai i30 Fastback looks good but has some features that suck hard
Can vouch