Which castor oil do you use ?

And where do you mfs buy minoxidil LOL
Rogaine is minoxidil and it is over the counter.

If you don't live in the US just get it online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and LooksThinker
What I mean by that is, is there a difference which one you end up using
Any type of castor oil works because castor oil is castor oil. Just make sure your buying castor oil or a mixture instead of a lotion or "elixir" with barely any castor oil in there. I suggest sky organics castor oil

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Any type of castor oil works because castor oil is castor oil. Just make sure your buying castor oil or a mixture instead of a lotion or "elixir" with barely any castor oil in there. I suggest sky organics castor oil
Have you already used it and after how many weeks did you see results? Want to use it on my lashes and eyebrows.

Have you already used it and after how many weeks did you see results? Want to use it on my lashes and eyebrows.

I have high DHT so my hair is dark and thick everywhere naturally
My friend however used minox and castor briefly for eyebrows only and I saw results in like 4 to 7 months? Hair looked more full and coupled with vaseline it was a night and day difference. Was never a fast process though

bro dont use castor oil it can give u acne or promote serb derm on ur face btw i used it for like 2 months and my lashes didnt grow i didnt use it for brows because i already have thick brows