Which Chad/Brad type do you think you stand the best chance of emulating?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
Courtesy of @LooksmaxxingDream and Lookism.net.

I could give my analysis of each of these Chad types, but I'm not a millimeter counting nickel-and-dimer. But here's what I do wonder: Isn't there a lot of overlap between the Brawler and the Jock? I mean with the chosen pictures. Based on the description, I think the Brawler is anyone, regardless of face, who hits the gym and knows how to throw a punch.

received_2103645519884934.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, TheChosenChad, dodt and 2 others
Prettyboy no doubt, not masc enough for all others.

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
the non-existent one

• +1
Reactions: shimada and Titbot
British Nobleman I think

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
I look similar to cole sprouse and tom green. Pretty boy? Ig.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
My only chance is to be a pretty boy, I don't have the height and bones for the others

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Bruce Wayne

The Jock.

• +1
Reactions: bossman

I could give my analysis of each of these Chad types, but I'm not a millimeter counting nickel-and-dimer. But here's what I do wonder: Isn't there a lot of overlap between the Brawler and the Jock? I mean with the chosen pictures. Based on the description, I think the Brawler is anyone, regardless of face, who hits the gym and knows how to throw a punch.

E.R that's who i can emulate him very well

Curtain style pretty boi

none bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Between vampire and British noble man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Probably Bruce Wayne

Prettyboy or Superman

Jock/brawler

I’m too masc and ethnic for the others

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
bruce wayne

Bruce or Vampire

How did this nigger make it into the pretty boy category?
8458ACB3 6FBE 4A90 B70D B07BEA1BCDDC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2864, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 1560 and 5 others
Vampire then. Those lads look mysterious.

Ur avi is a lookism meme now, same tier as my face
Screenshot 20190706 205416  01

Mog squad @ElliotRodgerJr @ZyzzReincarnate @Yoyome99 @Arceus300 @IrrelevantFaggot

• JFL
Reactions: shimada, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
vampire

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
short ethnic ugly one

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and dodt
would rather be the nordic god type though, used to be blonde now hair is dark af, so close yet so far. irish genes took over my scandinavian side lol

would rather be the nordic god type though, used to be blonde now hair is dark af, so close yet so far. irish genes took over my scandinavian side lol

I thought Nordic but dark haired was Biker/Lumberjack/Jason Momoa?

the latino prettyboy. I will become one no matter what after I finish surgery maxing and gymmaxing

But not every Vampire example listed has light eyes.
I know. That one guy can get away with it because look at him, he has all of the other features to perfection. But in the description it's says bright eyes.
Any way of lightening the eyes? Blocking melanin maybe? Imagine you having ice blue eyes omg. That would be such a halo for you tbh.

I know. That one guy can get away with it because look at him, he has all of the other features to perfection. But in the description it's says bright eyes.

Any way of lightening the eyes? Blocking melanin maybe? Imagine you having ice blue eyes omg. That would be such a halo for you tbh.

It says they tend to be bright. Not that they must be bright. You could be like the other guy and spec into the other features.

probably vampire or prettyboy @Alarico8 thoughts?

• +1
I thought Nordic but dark haired was Biker/Lumberjack/Jason Momoa?
im saying i kind of wish i stayed blonde, but my pheno is north atlantid which is good i guess.

probably vampire or prettyboy @Alarico8 thoughts?
Feeling kind of liberal with the blackpills tonight so take what I'm saying as on the aspie spectrum

Not prettyboy, you're too dimorphic. Not Bruce Wayne, you don't have the jaw for it. But you definitely have the angularity and uniqueness for vampire.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Feeling kind of liberal with the blackpills tonight so take what I'm saying as on the aspie spectrum
I always take what everyone says on here as on the aspie spectrum, including myself

Not prettyboy, you're too dimorphic. Not Bruce Wayne, you don't have the jaw for it. But you definitely have the angularity and uniqueness for vampire.
thanks for the input bro

• +1
Prettyboy imo

The brawler, fuck its over bro.

Suifuel, time to rope

I wanted to be a prettyboy so bad

• +1
Reactions: joelortiz
if I can stop norwood reaper, get saiyans implant, cantho and hairline advancement then I am a pretty solid vampire type chad

I have light eyes (dark triad looking even in light shadows)
they are a mix of grey, blue and green
Also high set cheekbones and eye hooding, good nose

vampire description fits me to a T, minus the light eyes.

a mix of the jock and the brawler