Which chad personality/archetype mogs the hardest?

Who mogs and has the widest appeal

• Bully

• Jock

• Wolf

• Psychopath

• Prettyboy

• Jester

• Oofy Doofy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bein a laid back Jock with fluffy hair, wearing American college/varsity sweater/jacket is ideal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wowamat
Looks in regard to how you dress and somewhat because of pheno, but your pheno is also "exotic" so not fully old money or yuppie

Personality is very clean-cut in the sense that you're a good person in the eyes of most people, but you're also slightly aspie so you're maybe not like the typical old money/poshyuppie in terms of personality tbh.

Circumstances wouldn't really play too big of a role here based on what I know about your life tbh, as you don't seem rich or poor but are still quite relatively successful in the sense that your're educated in what most would assume to be a lucrative field.

I have no idea.

I only know that you passed med school and have the qualifications for your industry, as you've mentioned your experiences trying to apply for jobs in your field. Based on that alone you'd be skilled enough to at least work in the profession which isn't something most average people can do even if you ranked lowest amongst your peers.
how unique would you say I am then?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

"Gentle" or "boyish" and smart/successful with some "quirky" aspects to personality to account for autism.

Old money and smart/successful.
do I look autistic/SPED?
@bwrauycnee showed me a version of a guy who is a European male model who looks similar to me, but more Chaddy, taller, more NT, even though hair, glasses and style is similar. I feel like shit watching that.

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee
do I look autistic/SPED?
@bwrauycnee showed me a version of a guy who is a European male model who looks similar to me, but more Chaddy, taller, more NT, even though hair, glasses and style is similar. I feel like shit watching that.
No, you don't look aspie tbh.

I'm sure some people display outward traits that are more obvious indicators of aspieness but I think you look normal tbh.

• +1

I'm sure some people display outward traits that are more obvious indicators of aspieness but I think you look normal tbh.
do I look NT?

what hurts the most is seeing someone with your pheno, but just a bit whiter, and taller and more NT than you. It fucking hurts

@bwrauycnee

• +1

what hurts the most is seeing someone with your pheno, but just a bit whiter, and taller and more NT than you. It fucking hurts

@bwrauycnee
This guy. I wanted to fucking put a knife down my throat

• +1
This guy. I wanted to fucking put a knife down my throat

It's not healthy to do that.

Acknowledge your own faults and/or shortcomings and find ways to overcome/fix them.

If someone moggs you then looksmax and mogg them.

• +1
It's not healthy to do that.

Acknowledge your own faults and/or shortcomings and find ways to overcome/fix them.

If someone moggs you then looksmax and mogg them.
I'm a manlet compared to him. I don't have that imposing European aura either.

Lifts and improve social skills/manipulation via nlp or bodylanguage techniques, old redpill-esque social dominance techniques etc, or just stop worrying about "auras" and focus on the physical aspects that actually matter like the former.

• +1
All of those archetypes are incel because of anti white joke propaganda.

Lifts and improve social skills/manipulation via nlp or bodylanguage techniques, old redpill-esque social dominance techniques etc, or just stop worrying about "auras" and focus on the physical aspects that actually matter like the former.
I think observing people on the streets on holiday (I depart tomorrow) will certainly help and calm myself down even though the majority of people are of a completely different pheno than me.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and chaddyboi66
So over. The brutal mog of all is coming across a white bro at store checkout but bro is completely different better pheno and is maher/pitt mix and 6'6

• So Sad
I think observing people on the streets on holiday (I depart tomorrow) will certainly help and calm myself down even though the majority of people are of a completely different pheno than me.
Do that and ignore these feelings or at the very least don't let them overwhelm you.

Then focus on things that actually matter.

• Love it
So over. The brutal mog of all is coming across a white bro at store checkout but bro is completely different better pheno and is maher/pitt and 6'6
imagine when you look similar but you're just a poundshop version.

oofy doofy mogs

Do that and ignore these feelings or at the very least don't let them overwhelm you.

Then focus on things that actually matter.
I can't wait to observe nature and wildlife

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and wowamat
Don’t forget to creepshot Chads you spot on the street. We need to see these mogging unicorns

• JFL
Don’t forget to creepshot Chads you spot on the street. We need to see these mogging unicorns
Doubt, because the lads in the country I'm going to visit aren't that high SMV

• JFL