Which character would you rather be?

Which character would you rather be?

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 11887
Why did he have a chad life?
i mean he has a chad face so he got appealed as a chad by people. chad face = automatically chad life. the rest depends on you tbh imo mogged but i disagree on some points like being a virgin till marriage but OVERALL i think he has a better lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
His height, he could maybe be 2-3 inches taller to peek out of the mass more.

Can always soften the look up a bit with a hairstyle or clothing choice as long as you look good.
What about his lifestyle?
He has soft wavy hair

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
i mean he has a chad face so he got appealed as a chad by people. chad face = automatically chad life. the rest depends on you tbh imo mogged but i disagree on some points like being a virgin till marriage but OVERALL i think he has a better lifestyle.
What about that part on him not drinking and being a virgin?

Why?
Including virgin?
Yeah, I don't prefer promiscuity, I rather have a loving woman by my side than fuck 5 women every week that I'll never see again

• +1
What about his lifestyle?
He has soft wavy hair
I think he has a great sense of responsibility and hold of impulse-control
It takes a lot of mental discipline/will-power to not live a hedonistic lifestyle if you‘re a chad like that.
Especially since in this age foids, would flock to you if you‘re a Chad, like flies flock to a piece of meat.
Definitely more responsible than I would be if I were him, admittedly.

Last edited:
  • Love it
@Niksy why
im more similar to 1 than 2. non-nt irl i hate talking to people irl i rot in my room all day so i probably would be more like him i guess im not sure its all cope in the end i want to end it everyday

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 11887
jesus christ so much autistic text

Attachments

• dnr liver king 3.mov
    3.4 MB
Doesn’t look like a description more like some sort of story

• JFL
im more similar to 1 than 2. non-nt irl i hate talking to people irl i rot in my room all day so i probably would be more like him i guess im not sure its all cope in the end i want to end it everyday
I feel you man

It takes a lot of mental discipline/will-power to not live a hedonistic lifestyle if you‘re a chad like that.
Especially since in this age foids, would flock to you if you‘re a Chad, like flies flock to a piece of meat.
what do you think happened to Guy A in this situation?

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
Because your bob
rate

why?

im going to bump this a lil more >.<

bro has way too much time on his hands

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Deleted member 11887
A, would rather sacrifice my youth and have fun at an older age. B just sounds like chico ngl I hate that overrated cracka

• +1
A, would rather sacrifice my youth and have fun at an older age. B just sounds like chico ngl I hate that overrated cracka
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

A married young and had a kid, you won't be able to fuck about.