Which Chinese Lab could synthesize Relaxin-2 at an affordable price?

Randolf

Randolf

Relaxin sorcerer
Do any of you know of Chinese laboratories or middlemen who could initiate a corresponding Relaxin-2 production at a reasonable price?

There are people here who would like to try it out...

A Groupbuy would be great.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Would be is the story of ur life asshole

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and Randolf
if chinese people could synth this stuff they wouldnt look the way they do

• JFL
Reactions: Randolf
Do any of you know of Chinese laboratories or middlemen who could initiate a corresponding Relaxin-2 production at a reasonable price?

There are people here who would like to try it out...

A Groupbuy would be great.

The guy who made that Relaxin thread was exposed as a troll

Forget abt it OP, HGH or nothing.

• Hmm...
read the thread to the end. he always says he will send proof and always doesn't send it when the date came. Then he said he got cancer from relaxin and quit the site :ROFLMAO:

read the thread to the end. he always says he will send proof and always doesn't send it when the date came. Then he said he got cancer from relaxin and quit the site :ROFLMAO:
Hmm.... yes... strange... although there is some general tentative evidence for Relaxin's height growth effects in pregnant women...

Hmm.... yes... strange... although there is some general tentative evidence for Relaxin's height growth effects in pregnant women...
ye but it's not strong evidence, it's just speculations whether it will work on men as well and ofc you could get wide hips, cancer, shit skin

did u research cxxc5 inhibitors (ky19382) and cGMP agonists (BMN111)? maybe this or LL would be a better option if u have money

did u research cxxc5 inhibitors (ky19382) and cGMP agonists (BMN111)?

Yes, I've looked into it. Difficult to say whether they will give you additional height post growth cell closure.

ye but it's not strong evidence, it's just speculations whether it will work on men as well and ofc you could get wide hips, cancer, shit skin

did u research cxxc5 inhibitors (ky19382) and cGMP agonists (BMN111)? maybe this or LL would be a better option if u have money
Where to source them ?

@Randolf where do u think the height growth will come frmo

i know a couple of places that can do it but not at price you can afford, i dont think you understand how expensive it is to manufacture peptide hormones lol. your best shot is to find a lab and start a group buy with people from .org that way if u split the cost it will make it more affordable - even then it still probably would not be in ur price range and u will probably get scammed by the lab

i know a couple of places that can do it but not at price you can afford, i dont think you understand how expensive it is to manufacture peptide hormones lol. your best shot is to find a lab and start a group buy with people from .org that way if u split the cost it will make it more affordable - even then it still probably would not be in ur price range and u will probably get scammed by the lab
Economies of scale play a role here. With very low production volumes the purchase price is gigantic. With increased production, the price of relaxin-2 would fall significantly. There are well-known peptides on the market that are comparatively cheap.

I am in contact with a few Chinese labs. Maybe they can arrange Relaxin production.

@Randolf i dont see how relaxin could significantly contribute to height beyond 1 inch. it might loosen up the ligaments so they become straighter and longer but theres no bone growth happening so any significant change would probably make moving hella unstable

@Randolf i dont see how relaxin could significantly contribute to height beyond 1 inch. it might loosen up the ligaments so they become straighter and longer but theres no bone growth happening so any significant change would probably make moving hella unstable
I am not sure

Most Chinese labs don't have the ability to synth relaxin the ones the can don't have the equipment I remember the hypothetically price being upwards of 10k per person for around 100 people even than that was underestimating the price

• Woah
Not the same as buying/synthesizing cjc dac relaxin is a whole other game

• Hmm...
Op if you start a GB include me thanks

• +1
Last I read relaxin works via sox9 and whatever growth factors it's activates downstream or upstream etc etc primarily in the hips legs and spine. I think men don't really have that many relaxin receptors on their hips so chance of hip growth should be low. But who knows this information may be outdated etc etc

Last edited:
  • +1
People pay 70k $ for two inches more height.

One inch would be great. We need to bring down the price for Relaxin. Economies of scale.

I found a source for 17kish for 25mg based on thrombo dosage should be 8.5k if you split the cost

• +1