Which city in India to tinder in?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
Wanna find some hot punjabi foids like this

2328e69

@Krezo Please tell me where you found this chick on tinder, do me this huge favor

@TheCopefulCurry @Short Ugly and Brown @AbandonShip @Sikkunt23

Tell me where to find girls like this pls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, joeveniro, Looks234 and 9 others
bump

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
India was like the worst country for me on tinder lol
And they're ugly too though I didn't try punjab or smth like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
Wolverhampton, UK.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Chico Chicowski, joeveniro and 10 others
Wanna find some hot punjabi foids like this

View attachment 732777

@Krezo Please tell me where you found this chick on tinder, do me this huge favor

@TheCopefulCurry @Short Ugly and Brown @AbandonShip @Sikkunt23

Tell me where to find girls like this pls

damn she has a nice ass and pussy

@Krezo post more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Nah. Tinder is pretty broken in curryland. Very hard to get matches for some reason
For real? Wow. OK then, what do you suggest I do to find curryfoids like that? Where do I set up my location?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
damn she has a nice ass and pussy

@Krezo post more
for real, those feet are fucking amazing, also the ass and look at that intact pussy you can see... my fucking god what I'd do to fuck her and creampie her right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, joeveniro, Copeful and 2 others
for real, those feet are fucking amazing, also the ass and look at that intact pussy you can see... my fucking god what I'd do to fuck her and creampie her right now
I'd donate my left kidney

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
For real? Wow. OK then, what do you suggest I do to find curryfoids like that? Where do I set up my location?
Wolverhampton, Birmingham, or London UK. Although UK curry foids don't tend to fuck white guys that much, they tend to prefer black guys. But you can find the occasional one who'll fuck a white guy.

• +1
Wolverhampton, Birmingham, or London UK. Although UK curry foids don't tend to fuck white guys that much, they tend to prefer black guys. But you can find the occasional one who'll fuck a white guy.
How do you know they prefer blacks over whites?

Your disgusting tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 6402, joeveniro and 2 others
Because he lives there I live in Wolverhampton and he’s right
Why, do you see indians with blacks all the time instead of whites? Coz all I see on twitter, reddit etc is curryfoids with white guys

Why, do you see indians with blacks all the time instead of whites? Coz all I see on twitter, reddit etc is curryfoids with white guys
Those are American Curry foids most of the curry foids in the UK partake in black culture meaning they’re more likely to swing to BBC’s

Also cuz Curries parents hate whites

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos
Those are American Curry foids most of the curry foids in the UK partake in black culture meaning they’re more likely to swing to BBC’s
Wtf why?

How do you know they prefer blacks over whites?
I live here. A lot of them live in ghetto areas where rap is very influential. Those twitter curry foids you are talking about are probably in America where they tend to like whites more.

I live here. A lot of them live in ghetto areas where rap is very influential. Those twitter curry foids you are talking about are probably in America where they tend to like whites more.
Ur from Wolverhampton too JFL let’s meet up

Damn I didn't know they live in ghetto areas. So tell me, if they like black guys so much, then how come you, a white guy, got to get that hot curryfoid's nudes?

Tinder isnt popular in India and most women in India aren't as slutty as girls everywhere else so their less inclined to swipe for white foreigners/tourists since its obv the foreigners are only looking for hook ups on the app

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 7776
Damn I didn't know they live in ghetto areas. So tell me, if they like black guys so much, then how come you, a white guy, got to get that hot curryfoid's nudes?
You’re autistic af

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BlackDellisola and Deleted member 7776
Forgot to mention all women in my area are whores JFL

• JFL
Indian girls smell though.

• Ugh..