Which contacts would best fit me?

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
I have shit eye colour that looks brown from afar, and is half green half light brown, is there a way to make it look greener?

Can anyone suggest me some good contacts?
Would a limbal ring only kind of contact improve my eyes?
Screenshot 20221018 111055 Video Player

Get a pic with even lower resolution next time...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and chigoha
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I think your eye color is unique enough

Imo a limbal ring is all you would really need, and I would imagine that would probably be the most natural looking option. I have never looked at colored contacts, are there good options that just give dark limbal rings?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I have shit eye colour that looks brown from afar, and is half green half light brown, is there a way to make it look greener?

View attachment 1913991
Shine a light into your eyes from an angle next time your eyes will look more like they would if you were outside in the sunlight

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and IWantToMax

Imo a limbal ring is all you would really need, and I would imagine that would probably be the most natural looking option. I have never looked at colored contacts, are there good options that just give dark limbal rings?
I haven't found any, but why wouldn't there be tbh

The problem with my eye color is that from a few feet apart it looks brown, although they have more sparkle

I just not figured out what a limbal ring is I knew what it was on my eye cause I have a really thick one but I didn't know the technical term for it. Limbal rings look awesome

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
I just not figured out what a limbal ring is I knew what it was on my eye cause I have a really thick one but I didn't know the technical term for it. Limbal rings look awesome
Yeah defjjitely makes the eyes look brighter

threads unnecessarily labelled as blackpill #4236

holy shit guys get more creative with the flairs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Tallooksmaxxer and HarrierDuBois
take a picture of your eye area, not one eye from 2cm away

I haven't found any, but why wouldn't there be tbh

The problem with my eye color is that from a few feet apart it looks brown, although they have more sparkle
Personally I've always believed eye color is much more about being a lighter color much more than the color itself. Imo anyone can look striking with any eye color, if it's light and they have a dark limbal ring it will always create the contrast that results in 'good looking' eyes. Your eye color looks light enough that you could get the effect, could look unnatural tho.

Obviously color is important, but contrast within the eye itself is what makes striking eyes, striking.

• +1
Shine a light into your eyes from an angle next time your eyes will look more like they would if you were outside in the sunlight
Maybe not the best way to do it. Pretty much everyone looks like they have lightly colored eyes when sunlight is shining in them.

• +1
That's in sunlight, looks pretty much the same

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Personally I've always believed eye color is much more about being a lighter color much more than the color itself. Imo anyone can look striking with any eye color, if it's light and they have a dark limbal ring it will always create the contrast that results in 'good looking' eyes. Your eye color looks light enough that you could get the effect, could look unnatural tho.

Obviously color is important, but contrast within the eye itself is what makes striking eyes, striking.
That's why my light brown/amber T10 eyes with a strong limbal ring mogs most murky dull blue or green eyes.

• +1
  • +1
Damn limbal ring maybe is most important feature on the eyecolor because my eyes are darker than yours but look lighter bc of the limbal ring contrast.
Yeah I thought my eyes were all brown, until my little sister told me I had green eyes from upclose, a couple months ago.

Maybe I could lighten them and reduce a little the brown circle with some contacts

shine a light into ur eye to lighten cuz light makes things lighter

shine a light into ur eye to lighten cuz light makes things lighter
I didnt shine a light in the video, it's regular sunlight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and LooksOrDeath

View attachment 1913991
we have exact same eye color anesthasia fonesta would probably look good since it is a similar color to that but lighter

if you get it send me pics and maybe vids I'd love to see since we have 1:1 exact same color
Looks a little too bright to me
It would probably look unnatural, and I dont think it has a limbal rjng