Which country has the best plastic surgeons?

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
America? Korea? India? Do feel free to post pics of results and tell me who the surgeries were done by and where were they from.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
USA for sure

• +1
  • +1
Korea usually has the most talented surgeons but they have different beauty standards

• +1
You have to take into consideration that us surgeons charge 5-10 times more than indian ones.
true but this shit is risky and i would gladly fork more money over for a top tier surgeon to work on me. also i am new here, how does one send PMs?

• +1
You have to take into consideration that us surgeons charge 5-10 times more than indian ones.
Dude I wouldn't touch a poo in the loo plastic surgeon with a stick much less let him operate on me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FuckMyLife
Plastic surgery is one of the things you can't afford to go cheap on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Dude I wouldn't touch a poo in the loo plastic surgeon with a stick much less let him operate on me
Depends man, some of them operate on Bollywood actors.
Korea usually has the most talented surgeons but they have different beauty standards
Different in what way?

• +1
Depends man, some of them operate on Bollywood actors.
That doesn't matter lol. I still wouldn't trust them. What schools do they even go to to get qualified for this jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FuckMyLife
That doesn't matter lol. I still wouldn't trust them. What schools do they even go to to get qualified for this jfl
Some of them have been to American/European unis, my grandfather had to fly to India for a certain surgery cause they didn't have the surgery here and the curry that operated on him had all sorts of qualifications from u.k, Australia etc.

• +1
Some of them have been to American/European unis, my grandfather had to fly to India for a certain surgery cause they didn't have the surgery here and the curry that operated on him had all sorts of qualifications from u.k, Australia etc.
PS is cope anyway. We need Gene edditing

• +1
I'd say USA. Korea has good ones too.

• +1
PS is cope anyway. We need Gene edditing
What if you don't want to pass on your genes? What if you just want to fuck bitches? Ps is the way.

• +1
What if you don't want to pass on your genes? What if you just want to fuck bitches? Ps is the way.
But it's still not you naturally, and something about that bothers me

• +1
It bothers all of us, but isn't it so unfair that just because of a few mm of bone your entire life is different? A few mm that can be altered. Ps is a no brainer for most individuals
I'd say USA. Korea has good ones too.
Why not curries? Like the ones that operate on inder?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FuckMyLife and Nibba
I'm more bothered by being ugly and not getting my dick sucked tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
USA, they know how to operate on caucasians or slightly caucasian-looking ethnics (ie me) the best

• +1