Which country has the most beautiful women?

Putin looks very Asian
I see a lot of Russians and Ukrainians with Asian eyes flat noses and short height
Putin looks like a blonde middle easterner, facial features wise

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 10987
Putin looks like a blonde middle easterner, facial features wise
putin looks like its own race after hundreds of botox injections tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and doll
Dutch, ukranian, russian...

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
probably a latin country

They're low class, bald easily, some asian features.

Russia supa powa - 9GAG
The information here is all false jfl or this is from the 90's. Also Balkan Slavs mog

Eastern Europe is not a country
You neglected the entire continent by not including one of the countries of EE. I didn't say EE is a country

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 10987
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Chadeep and Deleted member 10987
Somalia

• +1
  • JFL
You neglected the entire continent by not including one of the countries of EE. I didn't say EE is a country
I added Russia

• +1
They're low class, bald easily, some asian features.

Russia supa powa - 9GAG
jfl russia more unsafe than nigeria

they just say this cause they hate putin

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and TsarTsar444
Compared to who? To maghrebis sure
Slavs are blond haired/blue eyed

And some maghrebis like Riffians/Kabylians have light eyes/hair

• +1
Asians don't bald.
What Asian features do Slavs have (and specify which exact Slavs u talk about), post some examples too
I'll just post some average Russian faces:
You Look Asian': Russian Activist Seeks Justice For Racial Profiling -  YouTube
Russian minister rebuked over 'Asian faces' remark - BBC News
Sminem | Know Your Meme
Russian Haircut Meme - bpatello
Are there a lot of Asians in Russia such as parts of Siberia and the Russian  Far East? - Quora
These portraits demonstrate the true diversity of Russian society, and the  challenges still faced by minorities — The Calvert Journal
Opera Snapshot 2021 02 24 154740 wwwgooglecom

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS, Marsiere214, lutte and 3 others
Slavs are blond haired/blue eyed

And some maghrebis like Riffians/Kabylians have light eyes/hair
Slavs are brown haired, brown eyed. With the exception of Balkan Slavs, those are black haired and eyed.
Not at all you retard
Putin look finnic
Download 44

He looks very MENA. Gets the jewish look from his Jewish granddad (spiridon Putin)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, lutte and Deleted member 10987
Slavs are brown haired, brown eyed. With the exception of Balkan Slavs, those are black haired and eyed.

View attachment 1005364
He looks very MENA. Gets the jewish look from his Jewish granddad (spiridon Putin)
We are predominantly dark brown hair, not black

• +1
Every country has the most beautiful women. "All of you women are beautiful."

Yes they are
Meanwhile Slavic Russians

Honestly the people u chose look more like Finn's than Russians. And I mean actuall ethnic Finns, not minorities within your country

2e6.jpg

@Truthmirrorcoper someone is doxxing you
someone doxxed your vid

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TITUS, Marsiere214, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Looks finnic right? @Maesthetic
Screenshot 20210224 085819
Screenshot 20210224 085826

I can just see him screaming "perkele! Torilla tavataan!"

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS, lutte and Deleted member 10987

Honestly the people u chose look more like Finn's than Russians. And I mean actuall ethnic Finns, not minorities within your country

They’re still too white to be Russian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others

How does it make sense to you that finns would look asian, but Russians not? The mongols (which never reached finland btw) just supposedly bred with Finns, but totally ignored Russians, even though they controlled majority of the area where Russians live today? You were chinked so fucking hard, just look in the mirror for once :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
How does it make sense to you that finns would look asian, but Russians not? The mongols (which never reached finland btw) just supposedly bred with Finns, but totally ignored Russians, even though they controlled majority of the area where Russians live today? You were chinked so fucking hard, just look in the mirror for once :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Mongols didn't leave offspring in eastern Europe, they went away. Besides the golden horde consisted of tatars and nogais, not Mongols. Whereas the people who brought you your language (Uralics language) literally are of west Siberian origin.
You're the result of Siberian chinks spreading westward and raping the native Hunter gatherer women along the way. Literally that's the history of your people, that's why ur male haplogroups are of overwhelmingly Asiatic origin. Literally ricecels from Siberia rapemaxxed in northern Europe to create yall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Asta, Marsiere214, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Images 23

Do you consider these as whites?

This. @higgabigga is delusional, thinks he looks like Cavill or smth :D
Huh? I'm North atlantid pheno yeah, not particularly good looking though. Having North atlantid pheno doesn't make u gl by default

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 10987
Mongols didn't leave offspring in eastern Europe, they went away. Besides the golden horde consisted of tatars and nogais, not Mongols. Whereas the people who brought you your language (Uralics language) literally are of west Siberian origin.
You're the result of Siberian chinks spreading westward and raping the native Hunter gatherer women along the way. Literally that's the history of your people, that's why ur male haplogroups are of overwhelmingly Asiatic origin. Literally ricecels from Siberia rapemaxxed in northern Europe to create yall
>You're the result of Siberian chinks spreading westward and raping the native Hunter gatherer women along the way. Literally that's the history of your people, that's why ur male haplogroups are of overwhelmingly Asiatic origin. Literally ricecels from Siberia rapemaxxed in northern Europe to create yall

Cope
Its cuckhold fantasies as always

Huh? I'm North atlantid pheno yeah, not particularly good looking though. Having North atlantid pheno doesn't make u gl by default
You are not north atlandid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987