Which country has the most chadlite+ men?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Goodlooking men are rare everywhere, but I would say I've seen the most in Italy and then Spain. While I think the average man in Central Europe mogs the average man in Southern Europe, there are far more chadlite+ men in those southern countries. There's a reason why Spain is the Incel and gay capital of Europe.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 1851 and fogdart
Russia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Deleted member 22099, Diederick Kastner and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47775, Squirreljak, eduardkoopman and 9 others
Chadlite is someone who looks better than x% amound of people, so there are relativally the same amount in each country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 22126
Goodlooking men are rare everywhere, but I would say I've seen the most in Italy and then Spain. While I think the average man in Central Europe mogs the average man in Southern Europe, there are far more chadlite+ men in those southern countries. There's a reason why Spain is the Incel and gay capital of Europe.
netherlands and everyone is 1,85+m as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and CursedOne
Chadlite is someone who looks better than x% amound of people, so there are relativally the same amount in each country
Nope, you will see way more chadlites+ in Milan, Rome, ... than in a german city for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Xangsane
I think everyone is gonna name their own country
Not just to be patriotic but because more chadlite = that's the reason why I can't get laid

Cope since Foids all over the world have instagram

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Big cities in general. Some big cities more than others. European big cities in particular. Milan is brutal. Amsterdam. London.
Asian big cities less so. Less competition and less men who are in great shape.

Horrible cities for going out as an average looking or ugly man would be all the biggest ones in the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, UK. Way too many 6'2+ handsome faced guys with good bodies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, p0lishsubhuman, Prince88 and 5 others
italy?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Big cities in general. Some big cities more than others. European big cities in particular. Milan is brutal. Amsterdam. London.
Asian big cities less so. Less competition and less men who are in great shape.

Horrible cities for going out as an average looking or ugly man would be all the biggest ones in the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, UK. Way too many 6'2+ handsome faced guys with good bodies.
Are you sure UK? I was in London twice before the blackpill and didn't notice anything. Brits have a reputation for being very ugly.

Italy mogs, yes

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak, eduardkoopman, CursedOne and 1 other person
Germany & Netherlands & Scandinavia (not considering finland)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, Diederick Kastner and Deleted member 17920
  • +1
Reactions: Gandy
Germany & Netherlands & Scandinavia (not considering finland)
Nah, for sure not Germany. While I'd say the average here in Germany is quite high, I rarely see chadlites+. When I was in Italy or Spain, I noticed a lot more gl men, but the average is weaker.

@Gandy average uni foid graduates move to London hoping they can get a 6'3 chadlite/Chad with a good career to commit to them.

most men look like shit in Italy

• Woah
Reactions: Germania
Southern european fashion metropols (Madrid, Milan, Barcelona) is chad capital

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
gerçekten türkiyeyi 1'e koymuşlar ahaha @Tallooksmaxxer

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Norway or denmark maybe

Nope, you will see way more chadlites+ in Milan, Rome, ... than in a german city for sure.
Go on a German Uni Campus and experience the brutal mogging

Sweden imo

Sweden imo
Cope

nah, not southern europe at all. they just have media halo

probably is scandinavia. shit is unironically chad central, not only face-wise but with their height, you will probably find the most amount of chadlites+. havent been there though so cant confirm

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Are you sure UK? I was in London twice before the blackpill and didn't notice anything. Brits have a reputation for being very ugly.
High class and low class Brits are basically 2 different races. The UK has had a rigid social divide for hundreds of years, basically a caste system just without a name. The stereotypes about brits being ugly is about the working class which make up the most of the population. Shit genes, shit diet and shit lives.

High class Brits are tall, robust moggers and look nothing alike the rest of the population.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47775, Prince88 and Germania
If I had to pinpoint just one area, Milan and Northern Italy in general

• +1
It’s not. Have you ever been to that part of the world? Manlets everywhere. The answer to your question is Scandinavia. Tall, white guys with low bodyfat. Who have had the right nourishment from when they were kids. A lot of countries can’t say the same. They hold the highest appeal world wide.

It’s not. Have you ever been to that part of the world? Manlets everywhere. The answer to your question is Scandinavia. Tall, white guys with low bodyfat. Who have had the right nourishment from when they were kids. A lot of countries can’t say the same. They hold the highest appeal world wide.

Sri Lanka

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88, rand anon, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Papua new guinea

India
Nepal

• JFL

I live in Italy and they look like shit
I live in Italy too, but probably u have never been abroad man

You think med look mogs normal white? Med as in Michele Morrone pheno.

Nordic countries+low countries

I live in Italy too, but probably u have never been abroad man
I work in Switzerland and have been to many other countries, perople are definitely uglier there, but jt doesn't make italians good looking

no idea I don't leave the basement

I work in Switzerland and have been to many other countries, perople are definitely uglier there, but jt doesn't make italians good looking
Ofc, there is no country where everyone is good looking just saying that there are less subhumans in Spain and Italy so the average is higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back