Which country has the most chadlite+ men?

gerçekten türkiyeyi 1'e koymuşlar ahaha @Tallooksmaxxer
şehzade mustafayı koymuşlar bir de o kadar kıvanç reis falan dururken

567735df6e510a6f3a75c03f_s1.jpg

gerçekten türkiyeyi 1'e koymuşlar ahaha @Tallooksmaxxer
şehzade mustafayı koymuşlar bir de o kadar kıvanç reis falan dururken

567735df6e510a6f3a75c03f_s1.jpg
kıvanç %5 türk falan gerisi boşnak avrupa

Spain deffinitely
Every dude there looks like Marco Asensio or Piqué at least

• +1
Reactions: Germania
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Germania
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
Nope, you will see way more chadlites+ in Milan, Rome, ... than in a german city for sure.
Ive been to italy and germany

The pros for men in germany is that they are tall but a huge con is that a lot of them look like ogres.

A pro of Italy theres a lot of tiktok fucking chads legit everyone teen there has Chicho pheno but theyre all 5.7 maybe 5.9

Nah, for sure not Germany. While I'd say the average here in Germany is quite high, I rarely see chadlites+. When I was in Italy or Spain, I noticed a lot more gl men, but the average is weaker.
You’re probably from a shitty/normal place in germany and then you go visit rich touristy spots in other countries and go “wow these places mog germany!” Ngl

You’re probably from a shitty/normal place in germany and then you go visit rich touristy spots in other countries and go “wow these places mog germany!” Ngl
Nah, Germany is easy mode and most germans are fags anyway. I am from a big city and lived in several parts.

Italy, Germany, netherlands, scandinavia, chechnya, dagestan

Last edited:
USA

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
The country with the highest average beauty rating will most probably have the most Chadlites per 100,000 population. :feelsokman:

As such, it has to be Denmark, Norway, or Sweden. No other option, because these guys have inborn attractive traits running like high cheekbones and small noses, as well as deep set eyes. Also average male is VERY tall, only Netherlands, a few countries in Balkans and Baltics beat them. Idk any other countries where these traits are as spread. :Comfy:

While the average Swedish male is ugly like in any country, you can meet 7+/10 there more often relatively than in other countries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771

Users who are viewing this thread

Back