Which date should I invite her over?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
I've been on a first date with this 19yo girl from Tinder (typical walk-date, talking about basic normie shit), for second date I plan to take her to some park so we can hang out, and try to kiss her

but when should I invite her over for movie night so she can sleep at my place? third date? fourth? how does that work?

also kiss on second date isn't a bit too early?

btw i plan on LTRing her, not just fuck and run

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Madhate, ShowerMaxxing, Blackgymmax and 6 others
Not early, escalate physically as soon as possible. If shes repulsive move on

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael, Hades, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
Not early, escalate physically as soon as possible. If shes repulsive move on
So far I’ve been holding her shoulder while sitting and we hugged but no hands held or kiss yet (I plan on kissing her second date but kinda don’t know when ?)

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Madhate and TrestIsBest
What do you mean nigga kissing on first date is too fast
Not sure if you are trolling or not but I don’t think I have ever not kissed on a first date. That being said, I also have never been on a date with a girl from online dating in my life so maybe that’s different

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ChristianChad and Over
She's definitely done more than just kissed on the first date previously.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, CEO of Sex, Catawampus and 5 others
nigga how the fuck are you arguing if its too early you are already late tbh

wtf how old are where do u live. Isnt it okay to bang on first date in western countries??

So far I’ve been holding her shoulder while sitting and we hugged but no hands held or kiss yet (I plan on kissing her second date but kinda don’t know when ?)
Nah bro don’t overthink it, if she like you, she wants you to kiss her so just make your move if you notice her being into the date. You can lean in as if you were trying to kiss her and if she moves back slightly, you know she‘s not ready to be kissed yet

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Administrator and Over
Not sure if you are trolling or not but I don’t think I have ever not kissed on a first date. That being said, I also have never been on a date with a girl from online dating in my life so maybe that’s different
well it surely is different if we didn't know each other before

basically first date from online is just checking out of the guy isn't a serial killer or catfish, thats that, i consider putting my hand around her shoulder a pretty good move for first date

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Youre not a virgin. You should know.

• Woah
Reactions: Over
Nah bro don’t overthink it, if she like you, she wants you to kiss her so just make your move if you notice her being into the date. You can lean in as if you were trying to kiss her and if she moves back slightly, you know she‘s not ready to be kissed yet
but when should I do it, I plan on walking around city center and just talking, so I should suddenly just stop, sit on some bench, talk talk and then grab her hair compliment it then grab her cheek and go in for a kiss?

well it surely is different if we didn't know each other before

basically first date from online is just checking out of the guy isn't a serial killer or catfish, thats that, i consider putting my hand around her shoulder a pretty good move for first date
Fair point but on the other hand, people on dating apps regularly meet up just to have sex and never see each other again, so there’s that

• Woah
Youre not a virgin. You should know.
i've had sex two times out of 9500 days of my lifetime, kissed two girls in total

but when should I do it, I plan on walking around city center and just talking, so I should suddenly just stop, sit on some bench, talk talk and then grab her hair compliment it then grab her cheek and go in for a kiss?
Don’t plan for it nigga, just do it in a moment where you feel the times right. If you are too high inhibition, maybe drink some alcohol beforehand (could grab with your date beforehand)

• Woah
Fair point but on the other hand, people on dating apps regularly meet up just to have sex and never see each other again, so there’s that
she told me she deleted tinder (she isn't lying i checked), seems to be more interested into LTR than just casual sex

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Ken and TrestIsBest
she told me she deleted tinder (she isn't lying i checked), seems to be more interested into LTR than just casual sex
Ok but still kiss her, you can wait with sex for 1-2 more dates probably without it being weird if you want to LTR

• +1
Reactions: Over and ChristianChad
i've had sex two times out of 9500 days of my lifetime, kissed two girls in total
Just go for it. You dont have to be worried about being a bad kisser. You have experience. Go somewhere isolated and talk to her.

Ive had 3-4 oppurtunites likes this but never went for it because I dont know how to kiss. It completley turned them off every time and I never got another chance.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over and ChristianChad
Do you have similar interests?

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Over
Just go for it. You dont have to be worried about being a bad kisser. You have experience. Go somewhere isolated and talk to her.

Ive had 3-4 oppurtunites likes this but never went for it because I dont know how to kiss. It completley turned them off every time and I never got another chance.
Have you kissed?

• Woah
Ok but still kiss her, you can wait with sex for 1-2 more dates probably without it being weird if you want to LTR
i think for third date I'll invite her over for netflix, gotta assert dominance first before some faggot from her friend group does

Do you have similar interests?
yeah also ngl she earned my respect big time with her anti-feminist opinions (its extremely hard to earn my respect for women, you should know, as blackpilled person)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad and Ken
Have you kissed?
NO :feelswhy:. I went for it once but I waited too long. I sat her down at a bench and she was just staring at me. I was nervous so I kept talking, I saw her slowly lose interest. When she said she had to go I awkwardly lunged at her for a kiss and she got offended. She acted completley different after that. I will regret it for the rest of my life.

I will be able to give some advice next week after I go on a second date with a Tinder. I am in the same situation as you.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad and Over
NO :feelswhy:. I went for it once but I waited too long. I sat her down at a bench and she was just staring at me. I was nervous so I kept talking, I saw her slowly lose interest. When she said she had to go I awkwardly lunged at her for a kiss and she got offended. She acted completley different after that. I will regret it for the rest of my life.

I will be able to give some advice next week after I go on a second date with a Tinder. I am in the same situation as you.
confidencemax and low inhib max asap

when I grab girls shoulder on dates i dont give a fuck or get nervous, I dated a lot, i was pissing my pants first date, now I give 0 fucks

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, CEO of Sex and Ken
All depends how she responds.

• Woah
All depends how she responds.
well she responded well for me touching her hand, shoulder, she played with her hair, imma kiss her then third date invite her to watch Netflix and we go to sleep together

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
Yeah she’s a tinder girl lol
Not everyone there is a whore, actually from my experience there are less whores than normal girls, maybe tinder myth is just murica thing

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Not everyone there is a whore, actually from my experience there are less whores than normal girls, maybe tinder myth is just murica thing
Maybe. In US/Canada it’s seen as a pure hookup app among young ppl

• +1
Maybe. In US/Canada it’s seen as a pure hookup app among young ppl
I’m not surprised, different culture, murica is world center of degeneracy and women sexual freedom

I’m from Poland so things are different here, girls aren’t so degenerate though I’ve heard a lot of shit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deprived
You already screwed the pooch. The first date should've gone like this.

You're sitting on a bench with her. You look down at your crotch and then at her. You gesture her eyes to your crotch with a nod. Then you propose, "It's not gonna suck itself, nigga."

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Gargantuan
well she responded well for me touching her hand, shoulder, she played with her hair,
cool. sounds like it's heading into good directions
imma kiss her then third date invite her to watch Netflix and we go to sleep together
pretty good plan, yeah.

I meant to say. Always be flexibele, based on her reponse. Like for an example. Maybe next meetup she is on the rag, and beelding and shit, so than she may repsond rejective due to that reason. And than if one planned that sex needed to happen that time, otherwise one never gonna see her again. Is than not legit. Hence, good to have and make plans. but also be a bit flexibel. Us guys got a pretty good sense, of gauging a woman ineterests on that meetup anyways. Assuming one pick ups body language and signals.

• +1
@Over It’s not unusual for this to feel/be a bit awkward too. Idk if you’ve seen the TikToks where girls make fun of guys going in for the first kiss. There are some techniques that you can use, just Google them. Hands in vertical position and under her chin is one.
I'll just blast phenibut and go low inhib kiss her like I own her

Kiss her on second date invite her to your place on third.Be careful with the advice from americans it probably won’t work where you are

Wish you the best she sounds good

• Love it
I've been on a first date with this 19yo girl from Tinder (typical walk-date, talking about basic normie shit), for second date I plan to take her to some park so we can hang out, and try to kiss her

but when should I invite her over for movie night so she can sleep at my place? third date? fourth? how does that work?

Second date is for sex.

• Hmm...
Second date is for sex.
you can't go from holding shoulder and hugging straight to sex, you need to slowly build up physical contact with her

• +1
Kiss her on second date invite her to your place on third.Be careful with the advice from americans it probably won’t work where you are

Wish you the best she sounds good
I am kinda worried because she said she is going out with her social circle yesterday and going to end up "at the club" (I think clubs I instantly see sluts)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
I am kinda worried because she said she is going out with her social circle yesterday and going to end up "at the club" (I think clubs I instantly see sluts)
Yes I am very wary of any girl that goes to a club as well.Try to dig deep and find out what she is like.Don’t say anything bad about clubs,let her feel comfortable enough to tell you the truth.

If she a hoe it hopefully will come out.

Also if most of her friends are hoes that’s a bad sign as well.

Stay safe my guy

• Love it
you can't go from holding shoulder and hugging straight to sex, you need to slowly build up physical contact with her
Depends on the girl bro. For virgins yes. Yougave to be slow and steady. My virgin side girl isnt ready for sex yet but i can work her for another few months. Ill wait for a virgin (very rare) but if a girl isnt a virgin then i expect sex second date if not first date

• Hmm...
Chad

• So Sad

what would u rate her

what would u rate her
average looking, a bit thicc

she is always messaging me like every 2-6 hours, now it's been entire day since she messaged, so not sure if ghosted (wouldn't surprise me) or she is busy

Nigga wants to ltr a tinder slut :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Do you still live with your parents? How do you bring foids home? I’d be way too high inhib.

Nigga wants to ltr a tinder slut :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They’re the same as IRL sluts tbh.

Do you still live with your parents? How do you bring foids home? I’d be way too high inhib.

They’re the same as IRL sluts tbh.
Irl you have a small chance to meet a non degen foid, on tinder that chance Is 0

its over, you dint smash at the first date in 2022 dating

• +1
Reactions: Michael
if she didnt give you a blowjob in the first 10 minutes, give up.

I've never kissed on a first date and then nothing else.

I've either had no kiss on first date and then second date its straight to fucking or I've just fucked on the first date

• +1