Which dicks are better for SMV, uncut or cut?

Carlitos1698

Carlitos1698

Iron
What do you think? I think it depends in location too, like in Europe most guys are uncut so women prefer uncut but in US, Israel and other muslim countries cut ones are preffered.

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
whether you are circumsized or not has almost no effect on your SMV at all. maybe 0.00000001% difference.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and AlexanderTheGreat11
Length, girth, grooming and hygiene are what really matters. Maybe shape too.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and horizon
If you get a girl into bed she isn’t gonna walk out because of whether you are circumcised or not. At least I’ve never heard of this happening.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, ROTTING, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 2 others
aesthetically most women prefer cut, seen a lot of them talk abt it

Antisemite here.
I can send you like 50 images about this

whether you are circumsized or not has almost no effect on your SMV at all. maybe 0.00000001% difference.
Pretty much. If she's into you and your dick is big enough , it won't matter much. Highly unlikely you'll encounter a woman who's so picky about it to drop you

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and horizon
imagine giving yourself erectile dysfunction and obliterating 50% of the nerves in ur dick irreversibly forever to please women's sight when ur unerect even tho it looks the exact same as uncut when erect lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: xtremfailer
If you've got a girl who is entertaining of idea of your dick -- let alone one who is physically looking at your penis.
Stop right there because 'cut or uncut' dose not matter.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII