Votes: 6 50.0%
  • ethiopian

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community
somali

or ethiopian (ignore bitch in the back she ugly)

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20327
Ethiopian, somalis have nothing going on for them except height, they have skinnyfat thin slim bodies, weak facial structures, terrible bulging eye areas, high bodyfat storage in the face, extremely rounded foreheads. Ethiopians are marginally better on average. Would never breed with a somali and cuck my child

Ethiopian, somalis have nothing going on for them except height, they have skinnyfat thin slim bodies, weak facial structures, terrible bulging eye areas, high bodyfat storage in the face, extremely rounded foreheads. Ethiopians are marginally better on average. Would never breed with a somali and cuck my child
Those negative points are all bullshit except for the forehead, anyone who doesn't work out is gonna be skinnyfat, 'weak facial structures' is often because of being skinny fat. Eye area is all cap, Somalis don't have bug eyes, Eritreans do. "High bodyfat storage in the face" any fat fuck has that. Ethiopeans are much shorter than Somalis and have way more failos like nappy hair and scleral show in their eyes.

Ethiopian detected.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
They are literally the same people. jfl

Nigger on nigger violence as usual

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, terrorblade and Deleted member 20056
Why are the men so subhuman, and the women look decent?

They are literally the same people. jfl

Nigger on nigger violence as usual
Literally half of Ethiopia is Somali territory, I got nothing against them, just cuz some butthurt Ethiopian manlet talks up against Somali kangz doesn't mean its a fucking war.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Somali fogs
Also why tf are there so many Somalis on this site? There's like 10 Somalis with accounts here, we're way too over represented.

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 20056 and Piratecel
Somali fogs
Also why tf are there so many Somalis on this site? There's like 10 Somalis with accounts here, we're way too over represented.
The over represented category would be indians tbh

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
On average Ethiopian women look much better on average and take care of the appearance more also more likely to be lightskinned and better bodies. They also have better fwhr than Somalis who have long midfaces.