• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Lmao, Enfant terrible and 8 others
i hope tiktok dies this decade

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 18159
raftus and cal mog them all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Never seen anything more gay and autistic in my life, imagine how embarrassing it would be if a normie was making videos like this. But if you look good you literally can’t do anything wrong. Muh just be NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, NuclearBrainReturns, Lmao and 11 others
Most girls seem to talk all the time about Jacob (the last one with the dark hair) and nils (guy with the blue hoodie)

They all mog Gandy and Maher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deleted
Most girls seem to talk all the time about Jacob (the last one with the dark hair) and nils (guy with the blue hoodie)
Nils is the most famous by a good margin but he's also sold his soul and is posting makeup videos and shit

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
So gay

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted
they make millions from it
they dont lmao

they are rich compared to people of their age or some normal working people but they are not millionaires unless they have come from a wealthy family before.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
they dont lmao

they are rich compared to people of their age or education but they are not millionaires unless they have come from a wealthy family before.
They do lots of sponsored videos w brands like hugo boss and shit so considering they have over 50 million followers combined i'm pretty sure they're well paid.

• +1
would you cringe doing lip sync?
No i actually did a tik tok but it went too viral so a fellow swede found me which made me delete my account.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, ROTTING and Deleted member 13332
No i actually did a tik tok but it went too viral so a fellow swede found me which made me delete my account.
i think i saw it , but dont remember details
it was when you had hat on xDD

• JFL
i think i saw it , but dont remember details
it was when you had hat on xDD
No that was a joke and never posted on tik tok just a draft i posted on here. I did an actual thirstrap and it got over 100k views but i deleted it when a mf dmd me hello arvid

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, ROTTING, Deleted member 17763 and 1 other person
But tbh girls are dumbs. The more appealing are berlini and esp the brown guy.
The guy before the last one looks the most unharmonious, the last looks like ben shapiro jfl

No that was a joke and never posted on tik tok just a draft i posted on here. I did an actual thirstrap and it got over 100k views but i deleted it when a mf dmd me hello arvid
ye but there was some tik tok with you reacting to some guy or whatever
fuck i cant remember it was 2020

• +1
And nils looks like a joker cancer patient. Just be blond theory

ye but there was some tik tok with you reacting to some guy or whatever
fuck i cant remember it was 2020
thats the one i was talking abt when i did the pouting. That was never posted on tik tok i posted the draft on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
2nd one and the last one are objectively the worst ones. Others depend on preference.

Schaecker mogs

• JFL
my first impression is wow they're all so short and small, and none of them have the sense to wear smaller clothes to hide that fact. their looks didn't really catch my attention. you can find hordes of these twinks with e boy perm haircuts on the streets in any white neighborhood

• JFL
Eyebrows, eyes, brachycephalic skull

my first impression is wow they're all so short and small, and none of them have the sense to wear smaller clothes to hide that fact. their looks didn't really catch my attention. you can find hordes of these twinks with e boy perm haircuts on the streets in any white neighborhood
blueshirt is 6'4 and i've never seen anyone better looking than these mfs irl so that's cope

• +1
tbh all hairmaxxed htns

• JFL
tbh all hairmaxxed htns
CE7E3408 FFC0 4E6C 9D82 228835761855

It's completely over for you if these are the people you look up to.

• JFL
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns, galego123 and Deleted
These are living the dream
Tbh you mog most of them. Getting TikTok/Instagram famous has a huge randomness/luck component to it. It's not as simple as be __ PSL and then you automatically become famous.

Tbh you mog most of them. Getting TikTok famous has a huge randomness/luck component to it. It's not as simple as be __ PSL and then you automatically become famous.
They do collabs n shit but tbh only one i mog is the dude w the curly hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159
They do collabs n shit but tbh only one i mog is the dude w the curly hair
The only two that mog you are the one with blonde hair and the last dude. The rest are frauding HTNs.

2nd and 5th look the best
4th looks like shit

who tf are these rando niggas i dont give a shit