Which engineering field is better to get a major in ?

LOOKMAXXER

LOOKMAXXER

Master
title
also, any engineer here ? mechE or CS ??

any field i hate engineering its full of superiority complex narcy cucks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
  • Love it
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER
If your profession isnt a Chad one like Personal trainer, sports med doc (for high IQ), athlete coach etc.

Its over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, AbandonShip, BigBoy and 15 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and SubhumanCurrycel
Electrical engineer has a lot of future

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, LOOKMAXXER and PubertyMaxxer
The Big 5 are

Computer Engineering & Science
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Civil Engineering

With Computer related stuff being the best

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, sytyl, LOOKMAXXER and 2 others
Horrible major for slaying

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER and Acnno
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, AbandonShip, Pussyslayer and 11 others
The Big 5 are

Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Civil Engineering

I am studying Civil Engineering and I FUCKING HATE IT, I FUCKING HATE IT, I FUCKING HATE IT.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Pumanator, BonesAndHarmony and 1 other person
Just get computer bhai and work for sundar pichai theorem

• +1
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and PubertyMaxxer
I am studying Civil Engineering and I FUCKING HATE IT, I FUCKING HATE IT, I FUCKING HATE IT.
Its the worst out of all 5 imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Acnno
thank u so much bro (y)(y)(y)(y)
The Big 5 are

Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Civil Engineering

why bro am actually hesitating between civil & computer sci

all the good mechE jobs are going to electrical engineers (don't take my word for it, it's just something 2 of my mechE friends had said in the past)

I did cs and can say it can give a comfy life

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, Chintuck22, Chadelite and 4 others
all the good mechE jobs are going to electrical engineers (don't take my word for it, it's just something 2 of my mechE friends had said in the past)

I did cs and can say it can give a comfy life
Retiring

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Computer and electrical engineering are ideal, since it's alot easier to set up your own business and be self employed. Plus you also learn a decent amount of programming, so it gives you an edge in that.

Chemical engineering is also good, but you most definitely end up as a wagecuck, on the brighter side it's one of the highest paid engineering fields.

All other engineering fields are not that good imo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, LOOKMAXXER and goat2x
If your profession isnt a Chad one like Personal trainer, sports med doc (for high IQ), athlete coach etc.

Its over

Doing medicine just for the bitches, is a very risky business. First if you don't like it, you gonna suffer a lot, it's not the best field for high IQ people, cause there isn't too much to thinker about there, the protocol how to treat patients is well established.

The second thing is that bitches in medicine might not look the best, due to stress and they're nerdy bitches. And of course this assumes that they gonna like you, and you gonna like them.

Yes, most doctors are females there, therefore there are plenty of pussy, but what kind of pussy is there? You see? they are not the same as the ones you meet in night clubs, or the entertainment industry.

IMO somebody with high IQ might rather be doing himself a favor by choosing an engineering career, make money and try to socialize in places where there is GOOD FERTILE FUCKABLE pussy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Chadelite, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Doing medicine just for the bitches, is a very risky business. First if you don't like it, you gonna suffer a lot, it's not the best field for high IQ people, cause there isn't too much to thinker about there, the protocol how to treat patients is well established.

The second thing is that bitches in medicine might not look the best, due to stress and they're nerdy bitches. And of course this assumes that they gonna like you, and you gonna like them.

Yes, most doctors are females there, therefore there are plenty of pussy, but what kind of pussy is there? You see? they are not the same as the ones you meet in night clubs, or the entertainment industry.

IMO somebody with high IQ might rather be doing himself a favor by choosing an engineering career, make money and try to socialize in places where there is GOOD FERTILE FUCKABLE pussy.
True I used it as an example because of status + high iq not necessarily bitches
But engineering is a pretty incel degree male:female ratio is fucked

• +1
Reactions: St. BlackOps2Cel
True I used it as an example because of status + high iq not necessarily bitches
But engineering is a pretty incel degree male:female ratio is fucked
Yeah most are males, but as I said, the existence of females around 24/7, isn't necessary a good thing. If you're a chad, you're a chad. In fact if you make enough money in engineering you'll find yourself able to take care of your body, and keep your IQ high as a bonus.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Computer and electrical engineering are ideal, since it's alot easier to set up your own business and be self employed. Plus you also learn a decent amount of programming, so it gives you an edge in that.

Chemical engineering is also good, but you most definitely end up as a wagecuck, on the brighter side it's one of the highest paid engineering fields.

All other engineering fields are not that good imo
Civil is definitely the worst followed by mechanical

The other 3 are legitimate

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, LOOKMAXXER and sytyl
  • Woah
my buddy earns 5k out of college with mechanical lol
Its still hood but imo

Computer Engineering & Science > Electrical Engineering > Chemical Engineering > Mechanical Engineering > Civil engineering

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, sytyl and goat2x
Its still hood but imo

Computer Engineering & Science > Electrical Engineering > Chemical Engineering > Mechanical Engineering > Civil engineering
So the more abstract it is, the better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
So the most abstract it is the better you it is.
The more relevant it is the better to me

The way we construct buildings has barely changed in the last 100 years

The First Industrial Revolution Also Was A long Time ago which was Mechanical Engineering

The Second Industrial Revolution also already passed with Electrical Engineers and Chemical Engineers profiting

Currently Most New Value Is Added Through CS/CE

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, LOOKMAXXER and St. BlackOps2Cel

The First Industrial Revolution Also Was A long Time ago which was Mechanical Engineering

The Second Industrial Revolution also already passed with Electrical Engineers and Chemical Engineers profiting

Indeed, that's what I've meant. The challenges now are in the abstract (CS) field. As if everything else were just a foundation for this field.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, LOOKMAXXER and PubertyMaxxer
Its still hood but imo

agree i know someone who still haven't found a job yet he has a mechE degree

• +1
Reactions: angelo and St. Wristcel

do u study engineering ?

cs obviously but its an incel science

am i going to be a wage cuck if i do CS ?
most likely, but the same can be said about most degrees. the pay isn't that bad though. starting the next facebook is almost impossible, don't go into cs thinking you'll do that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22 and LOOKMAXXER
am i going to be a wage cuck if i do CS ?
What do you define as wagecuck?

I have days where I do 2 hours of actual work max and have periods where I have to work all week, even weekends.

The first 2 years or so in this field are really brutal though ngl

• +1
What do you define as wagecuck?

I have days where I do 2 hours of actual work max and have periods where I have to work all week, even weekends.

The first 2 years or so in this field are really brutal though ngl
working 6hour a day + an annual salary <100k

• +1
working 6hour a day + an annual salary <100k
Then nah if you live in north america this is the farthest thing from wagecucking.

You'll have to like it though, can be mentally taxing at times but it's definitely comfy depending where you work/what your stack is

• +1
Then nah if you live in north america this is the farthest thing from wagecucking.

You'll have to like it though, can be mentally taxing at times but it's definitely comfy depending where you work/what your stack is
is cyber security a good minor ? which minor is best in CS?

• +1
is cyber security a good minor ? which minor is best in CS?
No idea about minor major stuff, we don't do that in canada ngl

Most of what you learn in school will be useless anyway besides the basic foundation so my advice would be to go to a school that will best enable you to get coops/internships

• Love it
No idea about minor major stuff, we don't do that in canada ngl

Most of what you learn in school will be useless anyway besides the basic foundation so my advice would be to go to a school that will best enable you to get coops/internships
thank u bro (y) (y) (y) (y)

• +1
Electrical engineering but it's the hardest engineering field

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, angelo and LOOKMAXXER
I enrolled in civil engineering
Abr

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer and Deleted member 6273
do u enjoy it ? which is better civil , electrical or CompSci ?
I can't aswer cause I have not begun yet, I will start in November. I only studied physics for one semester and I had to give it up because I overestimated my iq. Other than that, civil engineering is the worst engineering field, only advantage it's the easiest because it has less math (but still hard obviously), if you have some legit mathematical talent and high IQ go for electrical engineering

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, SubhumanCurrycel, LOOKMAXXER and 1 other person
As a civil engineer I can say it's boring asf. Staring at pc screen 40 hours a week, barely talking, but it's good money, stable income and high in demand, and always work if there is a recession or not.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, LOOKMAXXER and Deleted member 6873
What about medicine tbh

Its over

Going to med school is an incel trait imo

im going to study medicine... :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • So Sad
Reactions: wasted
As a civil engineer I can say it's boring asf. Staring at pc screen 40 hours a week, barely talking, but it's good money, stable income and high in demand, and always work if there is a recession or not.
over, ik heb alle beta vakken laten vallen :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator