Which engineering field is better to get a major in ?

If your profession isnt a Chad one like Personal trainer, sports med doc (for high IQ), athlete coach etc.

Its over

I refuse to believe this picture is actually real. There is no way the guy on the right is stupid enough to be willingly mogged/cucked this hard.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
What if I told you that just because a field is popular and growing, doesn’t guarantee that you’ll be successful in it

• +1
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER
computer eng. the rest are shit.

• Love it
The only engineering field worth studying is computer science with a masters or phd in machine learning. The rest are crap. Even better is a phd in math but you need to be very high iq for a math phd.

• +1
The only engineering field worth studying is computer science with a masters or phd in machine learning. The rest are crap. Even better is a phd in math but you need to be very high iq for a math phd.

i don't think the roi on an advanced degree is particularly good if you want to work in tech, especially if you don't care that much and just want a decent status job with wlb and disposable income

phds start at l4 at google for example, while bachelors start at l3. you can just start at l3 and get promoted to l4 in 1/3 the time it takes to get a phd working 40-50 hours a week rather than 80, and making literally 5x as much money. everyone talks badly about wagecucking but there is no bigger cuck than a grad student. you basically work for free and if you make a groundbreaking discovery your advisor will get the lion's share of the credit.

now if you fucking love the field and want to be a pioneer / push the world forward, then get a phd. very good chance it doesn't improve your lot in life, but a small chance that it propels you to the very top.

i don't think a masters is ever worth it. why pay for experience when you can get paid for experience instead

tech definitely mogs every other stem industry. undergrad math/physics majors mog cs even (srs, the ppl who were math and physics majors are highest status among their coworkers at every tech job i've ever seen) in the tech industry, but probably not by enough to be worth it given those majors are quite a bit harder than cs at most schools

Last edited:
  • +1
If your profession isnt a Chad one like Personal trainer, sports med doc (for high IQ), athlete coach etc.

Its over

narrow skullcel, no woman will ever find him attractive, seriously

• JFL
i don't think the roi on an advanced degree is particularly good if you want to work in tech, especially if you don't care that much and just want a decent status job with wlb and disposable income

phds start at l4 at google for example, while bachelors start at l3. you can just start at l3 and get promoted to l4 in 1/3 the time it takes to get a phd working 40-50 hours a week rather than 80, and making literally 5x as much money. everyone talks badly about wagecucking but there is no bigger cuck than a grad student. you basically work for free and if you make a groundbreaking discovery your advisor will get the lion's share of the credit.

now if you fucking love the field and want to be a pioneer / push the world forward, then get a phd. very good chance it doesn't improve your lot in life, but a small chance that it propels you to the very top.

i don't think a masters is ever worth it. why pay for experience when you can get paid for experience instead

tech definitely mogs every other stem industry. undergrad math/physics majors mog cs even (srs, the ppl who were math and physics majors are highest status among their coworkers at every tech job i've ever seen) in the tech industry, but probably not by enough to be worth it given those majors are quite a bit harder than cs at most schools
It feels good to make science go forward bro. But you are right, financially it doesnt make sense. And also depends on your thesis director. Mine is a great guy, we became friends. I do my phd part time, so i can work and earn some money.

im e med student and every day i want to put the pen in my aorta

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, LOOKMAXXER and SubhumanCurrycel
im e med student and every day i want to put the pen in my aorta
Bro good luck I might be doing it post grad if my GPA is sufficient.
My cousin studies med and in 3 years he went from NWO 0 to NWO 2.5 and his collagen was raped along with his athletic physique that became skinny fat.
I respect the grind it’s tough shit

• +1
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER and TsarTsar444
Bro good luck I might be doing it post grad if my GPA is sufficient.
My cousin studies med and in 3 years he went from NWO 0 to NWO 2.5 and his collagen was raped along with his athletic physique that became skinny fat.
I respect the grind it’s tough shit
i still go the gym and everything, anatomy for me is the hell part, not because its super hard but very disorganized and messy especially if you have adhd its hell

• +1
That depends on what your goals are. Do you want to pursue research and graduate school, or do you want to get a bachelor's degree and stop there? Do you want to be self-employed, work for an employer, work for a startup, or start your own company?

All of the engineering fields theoretically have massive potential, as long as you work hard and are sufficiently high IQ.

• Love it