Which ethnicity is the most Non-NT

Also there is a difference in big cities and small towns. The social cohesion in small towns is much stronger
Why sit on your phone larping as 6'2 on .org when you can happily laugh eating some actual protein

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
What? Was this reply meant for me? Jfl
Lmao:forcedsmile: just for the puberty cels who say they are 6'4 like you are not some basketball giant and with that height you already have massive halo

I get you what you are saying indians are naturally non-NY while at least other asains are more in put by social hierarchies and tradition making it by nurture

Aka nature vs nurture
Indeed I think East Asians (Japs, Koreans, Chinese) posses a greater NT potential compared to Indians. Do I know that for sure? no. Do I have the brain scans and skills to prove that? no. Just a gut feeling.

Lmao:forcedsmile: just for the puberty cels who say they are 6'4 like you are not some basketball giant and with that height you already have massive halo
Wtf does that have to do with this thread nga?

Indeed I think East Asians (Japs, Koreans, Chinese) posses a greater NT potential compared to Indians. Do I know that for sure? no. Do I have the brain scans and skills to prove that? no. Just a gut feeling.
Just look at the culture and how they act post and pre immigration

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Some asians and some northern/northeastern european people

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
Indians are Nt. Mainland indians just behave differently. Westernized Indians are normal

arabic,indians ,asians

I'd say it is between. Nordics, East Asians and Indians.
Curries aren’t non NT at all. Maybe the ones in the US where all the rich nerds end up in. Nobody can divert the legendary pajeet stare

Indians are Nt. Mainland indians just behave differently. Westernized Indians are normal
It’s opposite. Mainlanders are the ones who are more nt. Westernized are more likely to be non nts

• Woah
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi