Which European country should I visit this summer?

thats not me brah
Sure, I'm not @Kreatophagia then.

The owner of those reddit accounts:
- Typed exactly like you.
- Used the same unique phrases as you such as "white brah," "ethnic brah" etc. paired with other less unique phrases that you use such as "srs."
- Discussed the same topics as you, sometimes even at the same time.
- Used to occasionally larp as white like you.
- Was active for over 10 years, so it was not someone larping as you.

On top of that:
- Location matches yours.
- You know what the reddit accounts have posted better than I do, despite the fact that we were going through your reddit accounts for hours.
- You mentioned an image that was posted by the account, eventhough the account is suspended and has not posted since Jul 15 2023. The PullPush API and similar services do not save images uploaded to reddit, meaning you knew of the post at least a year ago, before it was deleted and before the account was suspended.

Sure, I'm not @Kreatophagia then.

The owner of those reddit accounts:
- Typed exactly like you.
- Used the same unique phrases as you such as "white brah," "ethnic brah" etc. paired with other less unique phrases that you use such as "srs."
- Discussed the same topics as you, sometimes even at the same time.
- Used to occasionally larp as white like you.
- Was active for over 10 years, so it was not someone larping as you.

On top of that:
- Location matches yours.
- You know what the reddit accounts have posted better than I do, despite the fact that we were going through your reddit accounts for hours.
- You mentioned an image that was posted by the account, eventhough the account is suspended and has not posted since Jul 15 2023. The PullPush API and similar services do not save images uploaded to reddit, meaning you knew of the post at least a year ago, before it was deleted and before the account was suspended.
brutal exposure

Norway! A country renowned for its beauty

I wanted to go on a vacation far away but my family isn’t letting me, but they said I could go on a vacation by myself within Europe. Any suggestions outside of the UK? I already have plans to visit the UK so I’m not going there. And also not Spain / Portugal, Germany, France and Belgium because I already went there before.
Scandinavia maybe.