Which Eye Area is More Appealing to Women?

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
Trying to decide which direction I should go in with surgery. Orbitals are pretty much the same for both. Very similar shape and protrusion between the two. The eyeball for A is slightly less deep set and eyes are less hooded. Barrett’s eyes are more deep set and hooded and his orbitals are slightly lower set, which is more masculine. Personally, I think lucky’s eye area looks better. His eyes look more European and exotic.

A.

1EE8F38F F968 476D 91E8 68C7EB56592D

B.

F50B9AD6 0396 4A69 904D AA45D7AC3BD8

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
Both?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
Barret

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 5349
Both but b because of ideal sclera show

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
A

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and Deleted member 5349
Trying to decide which direction I should go in with surgery. Orbitals are pretty much the same for both. Very similar shape and protrusion between the two. The eyeball for A is slightly less deep set and eyes are less hooded. Barrett’s eyes are more deep set and hooded and his orbitals are slightly lower set, which is more masculine. Personally, I think lucky’s eye area looks better. His eyes look more European and exotic.

A.

View attachment 776450

B.

View attachment 776453
What kinda question is this, of course baretts is better

A.

View attachment 776450

B.

View attachment 776453

giphy.gif

A.

View attachment 776450

B.

View attachment 776453
Barrett

Neither is ideal imo. What surgeries are you thinking about?

tbh maybe slight uee with top tier lashes moggs because hooding makes the upperlashes invinsible

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything, tyronelite, Deleted member 5349 and 1 other person
tbh maybe slight uee with top tier lashes moggs because hooding makes the upperlashes invinsible
Tbh. I might get upper bleph. I have partial hooding that doesn’t look harmonious with the rest of my eye area. If you don’t have completely hooded eyes like O’Pry or Barrett, the sagging fat tissue just looks like shit imo

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Lars
Tbh. I might get upper bleph. I have partial hooding that doesn’t look harmonious with the rest of my eye area. If you don’t have completely hooded eyes like O’Pry or Barrett, the sagging fat tissue just looks like shit imo
Won't that give you more eyelid exposure? I thought ideal is less or minimal