Your pfl isn’t very important for how long your eyes look

You are the one saying averege white male pfl is 29mm:feelsuhh:

When in reality it’s 26.5 lmao. Are you retarted? The only ethnicities that on averege have 30mm+ are the ones with bug eyes, Indians and blacks

27 mm looks deformed as i said imagine having this eye size and thinking its normal/average

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
fake study as a cope,this was 20 years ago if the average height as gone up 2 inches since then im pretty sure the pfl could have easily gone up 1 mm too if you think 27 isnt a failo your delsusional
You said 27 was deformed

27 is not ideal

Your bitch ass said DEFORMED

You said 27 was deformed

27 is not ideal

Your bitch ass said DEFORMED
over exageration but it will look dumb bc irl your eyes wont really be visable from a distance

Does pfl matter? Yes but mostly because you will have more white in your eye corners with a higher pfl and that helps prevent the beady eyes look.

Human eyeball size barley varies, do you want varies more? Your skull size and face width, and iPd. These things matter more for pfl then your actual pfl

I’m not saying pfl doesn’t matter of course it fuxkifn does, but it matters more for making sure your eye don’t look beady then for how long your eyes actually look

View attachment 3215587
Look at how long his eyes look, in reality zoom on them and you will see his pfl isn’t anything crazy. Ya he has a decent amount of white in his eye but still. The reason why his eye length looks exgratted is because his fucking temples are 404, his temples are so narrow and his face in generel ie narrow.

View attachment 3215588

The bottom ones pfl is actually higher. But it doesn’t fucking matter, the bottom ones eye area looks way less long because of his zygo and temples width .
And closer set eyes

Tldr: pfl matters but not for how long your eyes look, that’s more to do with your face width ,iPd and skull size
over for my small eyes

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
So thats why my eye ratios looks shit from long distance. My head become too wide to my eyes.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger and Zenis
over exageration but it will look dumb bc irl your eyes wont really be visable from a distance
Eyes in generel aren’t visible from distance, even depots eyes from a distance a guy who saw him irl here said they weren’t really visible.

Especially if their deep set, that’s why jaw is law, because jaw is visable from a distance

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Eyes in generel aren’t visible from distance, even depots eyes from a distance a guy who saw him irl here said they weren’t really visible.

Especially if their deep set, that’s why jaw is law, because jaw is visable from a distance
no but i mean from 6-10 feet away and closer which is irl talking range high pfl looks 100 times better

no but i mean from 6-10 feet away and closer which is irl talking range high pfl looks 100 times better
I agree with this, what I don’t agree with is you saying 27 is deformed when it’s just slightly below averege

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I agree with this, what I don’t agree with is you saying 27 is deformed when it’s just slightly below averege
you act like mms in eye arnt night and day,having a mm below average icd is a death sentence in 9/10 cases,and dont say outliers like ian sommerholder or something

• +1
hooding is caused by skin and fat, the further your eyes are removed from the rim of the orbital the less likely there's going to be skin covering your eyelid.
But there are anomalies like de poot:ogre:

you act like mms in eye arnt night and day,having a mm below average icd is a death sentence in 9/10 cases,and dont say outliers like ian sommerholder or something
It’s not a death sentence what? No single falio can be a death sentence unless its really bad or it’s reccesson

Certainly not fucking 27mm pfl

1 mm of pfl below averge doesn’t separate you from being a fucking deformed subhuman KHHV for life to some normie

@Zenis this is probs your eye area wityh 27 mm,this is how other ppl most like percieve you from irl range, as i said a mm below average pfl means over,2 mm pfl boost and this guy is gl,all his other featurres are good too just small eyes

• +1
jfl at reading so much into ratios, it's really not at end all espically considering all that matters is how it fits your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and raleqtambrobret
@Zenis this is probs your eye area wityh 27 mm,this is how other ppl most like percieve you from irl range, as i said a mm below average pfl means over,2 mm pfl boost and this guy is gl,all his other featurres are good too just small eyesView attachment 3215881
Can I see a close up of this guys face

• +1
Can I see a close up of this guys face
and how i know its legit even as a kid before i knew any of this i thought this guy looked soo ugly and had very weird looking eyes,he has a below average nose but good jaw,jaw cant save som1 from bad eyes,but camera zoomed in frauds pfl,we see it much smaller irl with our own eyes

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger and truthhurts
View attachment 3215887 and how i know its legit even as a kid before i knew any of this i thought this guy looked soo ugly and had very weird looking eyes,he has a below average nose but good jaw,jaw cant save som1 from bad eyes,but camera zoomed in frauds pfl,we see it much smaller irl with our own eyes
Legit a good eye area
The bigger flaw with his eye area is the fact his eye lashes and eyebrows are fucking non existent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and anthony111553

life fuel for me

Yes I di, I increased the pfl.

But like I fucking told you eyes in generel are barley visable from far away especially in certain lightings
you should add better brows, that ascends everyone's eye area

you should add better brows, that ascends everyone's eye area
That was literally my og point

This autist thinks it’s pfl ruining this guys eye area, not his non existent blonde eyebrows and eye lashes

Yes I di, I increased the pfl.

But like I fucking told you eyes in generel are barley visable from far away especially in certain lightings
you dfidnt increase shit bc sommerholder has average pfl and both photos are from same distance yet ians eyes look 2x bigger? the 2ns image his pfl is under 27 mm,you can translate is obv not from the range

View attachment 3215887 and how i know its legit even as a kid before i knew any of this i thought this guy looked soo ugly and had very weird looking eyes,he has a below average nose but good jaw,jaw cant save som1 from bad eyes,but camera zoomed in frauds pfl,we see it much smaller irl with our own eyes
IMG 1322

I put an example of a flawless eye area on him. You see any improvements?
Bro looks shit due his sfs and big ass forehead . Pfl doesn’t matter. It only has to harmonize with the skull and ratios:ogre:

View attachment 3215905
I put an example of a flawless eye area on him. You see any improvements?
Bro looks shit due his sfs and big ass forehead . Pfl doesn’t matter. It only has to harmonize with his skull and ratios:ogre:
you have autism,you jus put an eye area with a 20 mm pfl on his face hahahaahah,nobodys eyes are that small on there face NOBODYS,and you dint even put the eye AREA NEAR THE CENTRA OF FACE HAHAHA HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU COPING NIGGAS

• +1
you have autism,you jus put an eye area with a 20 mm pfl on his face hahahaahah,nobodys eyes are that small on there face NOBODYS
“You have autism”

Guy who thinks 1mm of pfl is difference between incel KHHV for life deformed subhuman vs a normie

you have autism,you jus put an eye area with a 20 mm pfl on his face hahahaahah,nobodys eyes are that small on there face NOBODYS,and you dint even put the eye AREA NEAR THE CENTRA OF FACE HAHAHA HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU COPING NIGGAS
cope brows are law

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger

my eyes are pretty deep set and 31mm pfl and they’re still pretty visible from a distance though

• +1
“You have autism”

Guy who thinks 1mm of pfl is difference between incel KHHV for life deformed subhuman vs a normie
no 2 mm,which sounds smal but its the difference between good vs bad pfl,nigga are you not aware the difference between close set eyes and wide set is 2-3 mm of spacing?

IMG 1323

Yh shit, looks better . My fault tbh, but my comment stand still:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
no 2 mm,which sounds smal but its the difference between good vs bad pfl,nigga are you not aware the difference between close set eyes and wide set is 2-3 mm of spacing?
27mm vs 29mm isn’t the difference between incel and slayer

27mm isn’t that much of a flaw to the point your gonna be a deformed subhuman like your saying.

• +1
eyes are soo much higher up its not even connected to the nose properly how can you seriously expect this to prove pfl doesnt matter when your showing a deformed face?
I didn’t even put serious effort in this tbh. Do a morph urself and prove ur shit. I’m open minded blud:ogre:.

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7

27mm isn’t that much of a flaw to the point your gonna be a deformed subhuman like your saying.
no ofc it isnt but im saying it matters alot irl,most normies dont have features to compensate for one bad feature

• +1
no ofc it isnt but im saying it matters alot irl,most normies dont have features to compensate for one bad feature
27 isn’t bad it’s below averege

If you said like 25 i would agree that’s Asian tier

27 isn’t bad it’s below averege

If you said like 25 i would agree that’s Asian tier
You say Asian tier meanwhile Asians have the highest average PFL :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Are there example pics of the differences between 27 and 29 pfl. I think tripod can increase your pfl up to 5mm on each eye, if I remember correctly :ogre:

Are there example pics of the differences between 27 and 29 pfl. I think tripod can increase your pfl up to 5mm on each eye, if I remember correctly :ogre:
Nobody is fucking getting that surgery dude

• JFL
tbh i woud look better from further away coz my eyes are already small and u cant see the true pct

coz my canthal tilt sucks life fuel for us @AlbinoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer