Which eye color on me is more halo - stroma outcome

Its is very good, I can clearly see it
This is what very good looks like
8F33D369 1F09 4E69 BB93 FF032CBAA593

• Love it
Reactions: IndianJock
Yeah, but then again, she has a light eye color which means her limbal rings are more noticeable.
it doesnt really matter if u have slayer limbal rings if u dont have light eye color

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Alexanderr
it doesnt really matter if u have slayer limbal rings if u dont have light eye color
Now the final question do I still look CURRY?

Whats the meaning of life if you dont have zygos like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Whats the meaning of life if you dont have zygos like this
Nothing because my zygos and bones dont halo me. I would give it away for a subhuman lower third and a slayer eye area

@Titbot howd u edit

Ive heard latisse can melt upper eyelid fat tho

gonna have to meticulously research before i start ngl

I made a thread on this. What I would say is if you’re hellbent on using Latisse, constantly monitor your upper eyelid exposure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Titbot
you wont get it shit thread

• +1
you wont get it shit thread
I will JFL if you think i wont. I literally could care less what people I know IRL think of me for doing it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3962
I will JFL if you think i wont. I literally could care less what people I know IRL think of me for doing it
u wont

u dont have the money and youll pussy out at the end

u wont

u dont have the money and youll pussy out at the end
I have the money its only $5000. Once I move out in May I will have the freedom to do whatever the fuck I want

• +1
I made a thread on this. What I would say is if you’re hellbent on using Latisse, constantly monitor your upper eyelid exposure.
can you supply me link?

I have the money its only $5000. Once I move out in May I will have the freedom to do whatever the fuck I want

Did you apply to be in their clinical trials?

Any type of curry is bad

it this gay ass app called youcam make up. You got to do what you got to do
yes but some are much less bad than others

ill pray you dont go blind gl

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Definitely get natural green. Green eyes is a strange mixture of pretty and mysteriously dark triad, like a well cared prince of a dark Lord with superpowers.

Green is more naturally fitting for ethnics anyways, while blue comes out as fake for most. Blue mostly fits whites and mulattos for some reason

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 2846
Here it is:
https://looksmax.org/threads/why-you-should-never-use-latisse.47147/
LMAO Just glanced back at it and I argued a lot with someone in that thread. He was proven wrong so many times I don’t think he was essentially laughed off the thread for trying to keep arguing.

If you want a good laugh just read that back and forth. I warn you I wrote a lot on that thread though.
thank you. ill look through it soon.

since latisse burns fat, cant we use this to get rid of malar fat, submental fat, and buccal fat?

you cant lipo malar pad iirc, and malar fat is what prevents many many men from having hollow cheeks

thank you. ill look through it soon.

since latisse burns fat, cant we use this to get rid of malar fat, submental fat, and buccal fat?

you cant lipo malar pad iirc, and malar fat is what prevents many many men from having hollow cheeks

I’m honestly not sure. I never really looked into that because I don’t have a ton of malar or sunken tal fat. If you know anyone who knows more about biochemistry in the forum I’d suggest asking them, there seemed to be one user in that thread who knew a thing or two (not @littlesecret lol)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
I’m honestly not sure. I never really looked into that because I don’t have a ton of malar or sunken tal fat. If you know anyone who knows more about biochemistry in the forum I’d suggest asking them, there seemed to be one user in that thread who knew a thing or two (not @littlesecret lol)
ill just manipulate some redditor into being my test rat for the theory.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IndianJock and Golden Glass
this is insanely unrealistic

• +1
titbot, this isn't what stroma looks like

stroma looks dogshit jfl

Isn’t that just the case because they haven’t tried doing full irises yet?

Isn’t that just the case because they haven’t tried doing full irises yet?
still looks absolutely terrible,

stroma is gigacope eye color means nothing, plus isn't it impossible to have blue eyes as a shitskin curry? it'd be social suicide if people found out.

stroma is gigacope eye color means nothing, plus isn't it impossible to have blue eyes as a shitskin curry? it'd be social suicide if people found out.
Disagree with eye color meaning “nothing” It’s like saying skin and hair tone means nothing. Without good structure? Fine, but once you have good structure good coloring is like the cherry on top.

And Social suicide in India so who cares lmao

Disagree with eye color meaning “nothing” It’s like saying skin and hair tone means nothing. Without good structure? Fine, but once you have good structure good coloring is like the cherry on top.

And Social suicide in India so who cares lmao
tru facts my guy

green looks insane on you bro, Ive always preferred green over blue tbh, it looks more exotic, has a more unique look, and is rarer apparently (only 2% of the world has green eyes)

Cope, eye colour halo is legit.
original.jpg
hazel-eyes-man-554x381.jpg

Do you think these guys have never gotten compliments on their eye colour. I dont think its impossible to have blue eyes as an indian, though IRL the only eye colour other than brown ive seen in indians is green, a friend of mine and his lil brother have green eyes, good halo, too bad my bone structure mogs theirs hard. Green would suit @Titbot better, and IMO green is the better eye colour cuz of rarity.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot
Blue for sure