Which factors hinder you in becoming a legit chad?

did someone bash your head in with a TV???
how is that a framecel negro

that is a frame mogger. god chest + wide shoulders
Being a curry is already like a 0x multiplier to your smv. While the chest and abdomen are ok, the shoulders are way too small. It looks like someone took a hot dog and slapped two sticks on the sides and called them arms. You got the same frame and color as a sudowoodo from pokemon. Just do more overhead press bro.
Screenshot 20220921 171337

You got the same frame and color as a sudowoodo from pokemon. Just do more overhead press bro.
View attachment 1878215
unironically have the same colouring as meeks JFL low iq exposed. thx brah get mogged

While the chest and abdomen are ok, the shoulders are way too small. It looks like someone took a hot dog and slapped two sticks on the sides and called them arms.
you are uneducated nigga wide shoulders > big shoulders im sure u built like snorlax but giving me advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
uee not a failio bruh. ACTUALLY, UEE IS IDEAL. (I might make a thread on it nigguh)

all simped on male tiktokers have uee
why is it that no male tiktokkers have complete hooding but still get simped on why is that?

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
why is it that no male tiktokkers have complete hooding but still get simped on why is that?
I have a theory its because hunter eyes look dogshit on females, but cool on men. its just female gaze
thats why girls like UEE.

but u have hunter eyes you should be able to make a mogger hunter eyed son

I have a theory its because hunter eyes look dogshit on females, but cool on men. its just female gaze
thats why girls like UEE.

but u have hunter eyes you should be able to make a mogger hunter eyed son
yeah hunter eyes runs in my family, but i wont be able to even have a son if i cant get a girl negl.
it's like girls want prey eyed cucks nowadays, they want a guy to look submissive and not striking.
Because of the Jews
brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786