Which female body do you find more attractive?

Which female body do you find more attractive?

• Total voters
Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
Female Body Silhouette2

Female Body Silhouette

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, BigJimsWornOutTires and thecel
@thecel @cloUder @justadude @astatine @Bitchwhipper2 @Baldingman1998 @Danish_Retard @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @Xangsane @Chinacurry @Manchild @AlexBrown84 @andy9432 @OldRooster

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and thecel
gay if you choose a taller, wider square shouldered and taller legged body (all masculine traits)

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, datboijj and thecel
2. 1 looks skeletally deformed

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, justinzayn, SendMePicsToRate and 6 others
2. 1 looks skeletally deformed
OP realised half way through his silhouette drawing that the short legged woman looked better so he made her look worse. and yet she still fogs the taller one

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel and Deleted member 17791
first is average female, second is above avg female

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 5892 and thecel
OP realised half way through his silhouette drawing that the short legged woman looked better so he made her look worse. and yet she still fogs the taller one
I only softened the shoulders and shortened the legs, which is exactly what you would consider to be more attractive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, thecel and Deleted member 17791
I don't like 1. He could have made 1 have more straight shoulders, they look shit.

2 looks a lot more elegant, Shoulders could be more gracile

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I only softened the shoulders and shortened the legs, which is exactly what you would consider to be more attractive.
you did a poor job at it
you literally sloped the square shoulders down without accounting for the neck, which isnt how they would look irl
and you didnt change arm length either

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and thecel
you did a poor job at it
you literally sloped the square shoulders down without accounting for the neck, which isnt how they would look irl
and you didnt change arm length either
The neck length only negligibly increased with the angling of the shoulders, and sloped shoulders are a feminine characteristic. The arms extend to the crotch, which is normal.

• +1
Can you post irl examples? Can't really picture it...

• JFL
The neck length only negligibly increased with the angling of the shoulders, and sloped shoulders are a feminine characteristic. The arms extend to the crotch, which is normal.
here's how it shouldve been
increased torso lenght and decreased leg length (why my morph is shorter)
also gave her actual narrower shoulders which are sloped

everyone, lets play a game
which one looks like a tranny and which like a fertile woman

• Woah
Images 11

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Bitchwhipper2, germanlooks and 3 others
here's how it shouldve been
increased torso lenght and decreased leg length (why my morph is shorter)
also gave her actual narrower shoulders which are sloped
View attachment 1825825
everyone, lets play a game
which one looks like a tranny and which like a fertile woman
Your left example is not dimorphic enough; the legs could be even shorter. I also sloped the shoulders and decreased their width...

• Woah
Your left example is not dimorphic enough; the legs could be even shorter. I also sloped the shoulders and decreased their width...
they can be shorter but still pretty short
also i did a better job with the shoulders, made them sloped and more narrow without making the body look deformed
unfortunately your shitty morph is what this poll will be based on

• Ugh..
The arms extend to the crotch, which is normal.

The arms should extend farther down in the long-legged version. Longer legs and longer arms go hand in hand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
its actually insane, if i dont zoom in on the pics the one on the left appears male to me at first, while the one on the right is unmistakably female

Weird brain wiring you got.

Left is way more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 5892, germanlooks and 1 other person
1 body is higher E.

chose the 2nd one when i compared both

they can be shorter but still pretty short
also i did a better job with the shoulders, made them sloped and more narrow without making the body look deformed
unfortunately your shitty morph is what this poll will be based on
This is what female dimorphic leg proportions look like, according to what you've written (but not based on the left morph you posted). Notice how their arms extend down to the crotch, like in my morph. IDK how you can call my morph "deformed" when it closely resembles the average Asian female (unless you think that the average Asian female looks "deformed").
brenda-song-in-tights-heading-to-a-gym-in-los-angeles_1.jpg
brenda-song-hits-the-gym-09.jpg
12750791524_c35932b14e_h.jpg
10.jpg

Last edited:
The arms should extend farther down in the long-legged version. Longer legs and longer arms go hand in hand.
The long-legged version is straight from Google.

This is what female dimorphic leg proportions look like, according to what you've written (but not based on the left morph you posted). Notice how their arms extend down to the crotch, like in my morph. IDK how you can call my morph "deformed" when it closely resembles the average Asian female (unless you think that the average Asian female looks "deformed").
brenda-song-in-tights-heading-to-a-gym-in-los-angeles_1.jpg
brenda-song-hits-the-gym-09.jpg
12750791524_c35932b14e_h.jpg
10.jpg
Looks like a hobbit with those short ass legs jfl
I ascended her according to my tastes. Now that's what I call an attractive female body:
AirBrush 20220817124832

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Moggie, Nims and 2 others
Depends on the day.

gay if you choose a taller, wider square shouldered and taller legged body (all masculine traits)
This what a man who wants small subhuman sons says to cope with the fact he has a goblin fetish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
2nd is way more attractive
Dwarf proportions are unaesthetic and disgusting

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
JFL at the cope leg to torso ratio is barely dimorphic. Not everything has to do with dimorphism you fucking retards
Long legs is a progressive trait. Monkeys have short ass legs, it's an archaic/primitive feature

Angdrogenity is a thing thats attractive, plus the taller body is more aesthetically to the eye, plus Males tend to have longer torso and shorter legs. So were You read that longer legs are a Male trait? Fine, fuck a land whale is You think is making You less "gay"

Last edited:
Angdrogenity is a thing, plus the taller body is more aesthetically, plus Male tend to have longer torso and shorter legs, were You tras that tall lega are a Male trăit? Fine, fuck a land whale is You think is making You less "gay"
this is the most incomprehensible reply ive gotten on this site

There are 4 different body types for women; banana, pear, apple and hourglass

4 body types

Frequency of these body types:

Approximately 46 percent of women were classified as rectangular (banana), in which the bust and the hips are generally the same size, and the waist is less than nine inches smaller than the hips orthe bust.

A little more than 20 percent of women possessed the spoon or pear shape, which is marked by a hip measurement that is at least two inches larger than the bust.

Nearly 14 percent were inverted triangles (apple), meaning their busts were three or more inches larger than their hips.

The hourglass shape, which features bust and hip measurements that are nearly equal along with a narrow waist, comprised 8 percent of those body shapes analyzed.

The ideal body shape, the hourglass figure is only found in 8% of women.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane