Which female body type you prefer?

3 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 17535
5 then 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17535
Hmmm I can see 3 but don’t you think 4 is a lil fat?
i like em fat my ONS were slightly fat but it felt good to rub against em i dont like fit girls tbh

• +1
i like em fat my ONS were slightly fat but it felt good to rub against em i dont like fit girls tbh
yeah hate fit girls, but they're fine to look at.

I like 5 a little bit more than 3, but 3 is also good.

6 is too fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
yeah hate fit girls, but they're fine to look at.

I like 5 a little bit more than 3, but 3 is also good.

6 is too fat
Why? They only thing I don’t like is that they most likely won’t have big boobs but I prefer pretty body over big boobs and fat

3 or 5

• +1
Would you say number 2 and 8 is actually female gaze? Like every girl want that type of body but I see most average guys voted 3-5 🤔

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why? They only thing I don’t like is that they most likely won’t have big boobs but I prefer pretty body over big boobs and fat
dont like it when u touch a girl and cant feel fat, agitates me and triggers my autism and shit.

admit it feels nice when a fit girl is in a bikini and can stroke her ass but that's only those Latin fit girls because they have layer of fat on top of muscle. and most of those Latin 'fit girls' wouldn't be called fit girls by white normies.

I think foids should NEVER go below 25% bf and nor should they go above 45%.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17535 and Xangsane
This
Thick fit borderline fat
I don't care about face

Attachments

• Image1651647185559.mp4
    626.4 KB
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Deprived, Johanjohan and 4 others
This is ideal

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Deprived, elzde95 and 5 others
Assessing bodies without showing the legs is pointless, by the way.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias
Would you say number 2 and 8 is actually female gaze? Like every girl want that type of body but I see most average guys voted 3-5 🤔
Yes, especially type 2; women want this sort of body because they think athletic chad is more likely to pick them if they have this body type.

I actually prefer 5 to 3.

• +1
dont like it when u touch a girl and cant feel fat, agitates me and triggers my autism and shit.

admit it feels nice when a fit girl is in a bikini and can stroke her ass but that's only those Latin fit girls because they have layer of fat on top of muscle. and most of those Latin 'fit girls' wouldn't be called fit girls by white normies.

I think foids should NEVER go below 25% bf and nor should they go above 45%.
25 - 28% bf is ideal for a foid imo

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hollywood and Deleted member 17535
Assessing bodies without showing the legs is pointless, by the way.
I mean in most cases, the legs are gonna be proportionate to their body weight anyway

Yes, especially type 2; women want this sort of body because they think athletic chad is more likely to pick them if they have this body type.

I actually prefer 5 to 3.
isn't it weird if the girl is heavier and chubbier then yourself? I'd simply choose 2 or 3 because I'm pretty skinny myself

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Xangsane and Deleted member 17535
Women are most likely to get jealous over 0.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17535
I mean in most cases, the legs are gonna be proportionate to their body weight anyway
I'm referring to their leg length, although I understand that this post is mostly about BF%.

isn't it weird if the girl is heavier and chubbier then yourself? I'd simply choose 2 or 3 because I'm pretty skinny myself
Yea I second this, I don’t want to have a fatter girl than me. Makes me feel like I’m lowering my standards

• +1
Reactions: bogii
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Offensive Bias and Xangsane
I'm referring to their leg length, although I understand that this post is mostly about BF%.
is this satire? I think 0 has zero appeal, it’s outright aneroxic

if small tits then yes, 25-28.
if big tits 28-32%
What do you define as small tits?
Up to 32% is good for foids with big tits too

Not at all but I don't like them overweight - just average/healthy BMI with some nice bits to cuddle with.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Not at all but I don't like them overweight - just average/healthy BMI with some nice bits to cuddle with.
prefer a girl with bigger legs ass and hips than me, but smaller upper body

• +1
prefer a girl with bigger legs ass and hips than me, but smaller upper body
I'd say big ass/legs/hips, a small pooch and proportionate tits (preferably C cup or above) is ideal

Not a fan of ultra flat stomachs on foids at all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chinacurry and Deleted member 17535
I'd say big ass/legs/hips, a small pooch and proportionate tits (preferably C cup or above) is ideal

Not a fan of ultra flat stomachs on foids at all
think we have similar tastes bhai.
yes I like a.big stomach.but still has to.have shape. dont like.those stomachs where.its a big belly and.hangs down or when they get.those weird rolls in their tshirt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Chadethnic101
I have Teo types:

1. Thin and fragile, feminine, with good hourglass figure, small delicate han

2. Curvy with good hourglass shape, firm body, big boobs and as

I will give some examples, but everything between 2 and 5 works for me. Fit female with muscle definition are as bad like fat females IMO.

Attachments

• 62019518-sensitive-thin-woman-demonstrating-her-perfect-body.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
  • large-1578592256-e7e146d62aa314301069351d92ebcf62.jpg
    large-1578592256-e7e146d62aa314301069351d92ebcf62.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 0
  • QOJ6Wte_d.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I have Teo types:

1. Thin and fragile, feminine, with good hourglass figure, small delicate han

2. Curvy with good hourglass shape, firm body, big boobs and as

I will give some examples, but everything between 2 and 5 works for me. Fit female with muscle definition are as bad like fat females IMO.
are muscles on a woman a turn off for you? I can accept it but just not like a roid monkey, like this one isn’t so bad

Attachments

• 4FD205A5-8CA2-4BE9-82C7-AD1007A50881.jpeg
    4FD205A5-8CA2-4BE9-82C7-AD1007A50881.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 0
are muscles on a woman a turn off for you? I can accept it but just not like a roid monkey, like this one isn’t so bad
Yeah, big muscle and sholders broader than the hips are a torn off. Her in the picture is acceptable, maybe her sholders and armă are to developed.

think we have similar tastes bhai.
yes I like a.big stomach.but still has to.have shape. dont like.those stomachs where.its a big belly and.hangs down or when they get.those weird rolls in their tshirt
Oh lord I don't like those stomachs at all.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
  • +1
I see them everywhere in lower class areas here.
few days ago I was being an autist and went to Tesco because i couldn't be bothered driving to waitrose as it wasnt on direct route home.

i saw 2 foods with that exact look, one even had short boyish hair, and I was intrigued by their shopping as.i find chavs truly fascinating, they are a VERY British phenomenon which we dont really appreciate.

I was looking at all cokes, beer, crisps, frozen burgers and breaded chicken they were buying and they noticed, and one of them goes to me.what the fuck are you looking at (bear in mind I was dressed I'm business casual, so suit and shirt, no tie, open neck) and stuck her middle finger up at me!

she was at least 6 points below my looks match, but then I remembered she had prob been fucking around on the estate since she was 13, and even know, being much below me, still has multiple.chavs hitting her up

• JFL
7, my bitch needs to be obese so that I can cut her up and do a food review of her lungs. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 16110
few days ago I was being an autist and went to Tesco because i couldn't be bothered driving to waitrose as it wasnt on direct route home.

i saw 2 foods with that exact look, one even had short boyish hair, and I was intrigued by their shopping as.i find chavs truly fascinating, they are a VERY British phenomenon which we dont really appreciate.

I was looking at all cokes, beer, crisps, frozen burgers and breaded chicken they were buying and they noticed, and one of them goes to me.what the fuck are you looking at (bear in mind I was dressed I'm business casual, so suit and shirt, no tie, open neck) and stuck her middle finger up at me!

she was at least 6 points below my looks match, but then I remembered she had prob been fucking around on the estate since she was 13, and even know, being much below me, still has multiple.chavs hitting her up
If they know all that food doesn't do good for them, why do they keep buying them?

3, 5 if goth

If they know all that food doesn't do good for them, why do they keep buying them?
I think they dont know bhai, remember this terrible food is positively marketed in the UK aggressively during day time.

they clearly know they're fat hence their rude reaction to me, but they prob dont know they're unattractive, cos they can.get chav chads to fuck them.

• +1
I think they dont know bhai, remember this terrible food is positively marketed in the UK aggressively during day time.

they clearly know they're fat hence their rude reaction to me, but they prob dont know they're unattractive, cos they can.get chav chads to fuck them.
Can't the government just tax these processed foods?

ok to look at, admire the discipline, but wont get hard with her