Which female body type you prefer?

326CB4B9 7D0A 4397 A35F 37A97F689179

Best type

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and DwayneWhite55
Can't the government just tax these processed foods?
they talk about it a lot, problem is chavs and lobbyists say they already cant afford natural food, now they'd be making processed food unaffordable too.

remember white people dont know.how to eat or cook low cost natural food (vegetables, legumes, non.prime cuts of meat)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I have Teo types:

1. Thin and fragile, feminine, with good hourglass figure, small delicate han

2. Curvy with good hourglass shape, firm body, big boobs and as

I will give some examples, but everything between 2 and 5 works for me. Fit female with muscle definition are as bad like fat females IMO.
yeah with u, if a foid has any visible muscle it turns me right off, EXCEPT quads, but fucking quads that shake when a bitch lies down gets me.hard even thinking about them

they talk about it a lot, problem is chavs and lobbyists say they already cant afford natural food, now they'd be making processed food unaffordable too.

remember white people dont know.how to eat or cook low cost natural food (vegetables, legumes, non.prime cuts of meat)
Muh "can't afford natural food" = too lazy to eat cheap but fresh vegetables, proteins and fruits

Muh "can't afford natural food" = too lazy to eat cheap but fresh vegetables, proteins and fruits
it's not laziness, remember people have been this way since late 60s so it's generational.

low class whites basically cannot eat or cook those kind of things.

give a low class white a 100g of red lentils, an onion, a tomato, 2 garlic cloves, some spices, a bag of spinach and 100g of rice, enough to feed 2 people with OK normie macros and micros for about £1.20 for a meal for 2 and they're as lost as me trying to prepare fugu.

low class ethnics and asians dont eat super healthy (largely cos they have large family to feed, so the quality of ingredients is not as good), but they eat much better than whites.

USA has food deserts, which UK doesn't so in these places the USA erhnics are as bad as the whites

thinner = better

Beautiful face

Mirin "looksmaxxers" picking 5 :feelskek:
2 and 3 or death