Which filler is generally/overall the best alternative to implants?

Red Fox

Red Fox

The fox has many tricks.
1. Cheekbones contour
2. Re-shape jaw-angle from round to square, and chin from round to square
3. Do reviews help in finding good doctor

fillers are shit for the locations you mentioned, they're great for the mid-face, lips, or even the chin in some cases, but cheekbones and jaw requires too much of it and the more you have the higher the risk of complications.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: axsen, med, ineonx and 3 others
fillers are shit for the locations you mentioned, they're great for the mid-face, lips, or even the chin in some cases, but cheekbones and jaw requires too much of it and the more you have the higher the risk of complications.
to bad fillers are shit cuz they can easily lower gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
to bad fillers are shit cuz they can easily lower gonial angle
mostly because you need like 3ml for each side of the jaw to make any visual impact, and the results anyone that goes for this instead of implants wants is even more than that.

mostly because you need like 3ml for each side of the jaw to make any visual impact, and the results anyone that goes for this instead of implants wants is even more than that.
Wonder if you can make a small 1 cm incision near the ramus and slide a bit of silicone in

• JFL
Reactions: thatrandomteen
Wonder if you can make a small 1 cm incision near the ramus and slide a bit of silicone in
shouldn't be hard but would probably look bloated right underneath the skin or move awkwardly.

something they usually don't tell people, and is not talked about here, is that gonion implants have issues with implant show, and also look insanely awkward if you do not have the right masseter insertions.

shouldn't be hard but would probably look bloated right underneath the skin or move awkwardly.

something they usually don't tell people, and is not talked about here, is that gonion implants have issues with implant show, and also look insanely awkward if you do not have the right masseter insertions.
Yea figured im just trying to think of new maxxes since everything is recycled

fuk :( bc I really don't wanna get implants, talked to 2 doctors about it

Do not do fillers, save for implants, fillers look uncanny and implants are the best way to fraud good bones

Do not do fillers, save for implants, fillers look uncanny and implants are the best way to fraud good bones
my parents would even pay for any treatment (I'm in my mid-20s) but I talked to 2 plastic surgeon docs and implants are apparently very risky (infection and migration)

my parents would even pay for any treatment (I'm in my mid-20s) but I talked to 2 plastic surgeon docs and implants are apparently very risky (infection and migration)
Ye if you go to the jew bluepilled surgeons